*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038355-Another-Thirteen-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038355 added September 29, 2022 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Another Thirteen Today
Another Thirteen Today


Guess it doesn’t matter. After all, I did the first thirteen days of October last Sunday. And I did another thirteen days earlier today at work. So, that five extra hours didn’t help me last Sunday. Either that or I just was on fire earlier today. Once I got started, I couldn’t stop. The only thing that did stop me was work.

Averaged about two an hour earlier today. And while thinking about that, I realized it was about one an hour last Sunday. That isn’t too good. Now, is it? I didn’t think about that too much. But I didn’t do too well last Sunday. If it was like today, I should have been almost finished with this October Prep Challenge last Sunday.

Of course, I did have the three Outlines to write and the four short stories. But I didn’t start them last Sunday. So, I can’t use that as an excuse for last Sunday. I don’t know why I only got thirteen done on Sunday. Especially, since I did it again earlier today with five fewer hours to do them. But it doesn’t really matter, though.

What does matter is that I only have five more days to do to finish off the challenge. Once I do that, I can return to working on my Outlines and short stories. I will return to the Outlines first because of two reasons. One reason is they will take longer to do. The second reason is I don’t think the short stories will take too long to write.

Don’t know if I will be able to get the temporary single sentences done for the different parts of the Chapters, Introduction, and Conclusion done today. But I might be able to do it depending on when I get done with the five days. If I can do that rather quickly, then I may be able to get these single sentences finished tomorrow too.

I already have the first Outline finished. And I have about two weeks to finish the second one. So, I could start working on my short stories. I’m not going to do that tomorrow. But I may start writing them this weekend. Especially, the first one. After all, it’s only about a week before it’s due. That is probably what I will do.

Haven’t decided what I’m going to do with my Outlines and short stories yet. All that matter right now is to get these five days finished. Once I get them done, I will decide what to do next for this challenge. It will probably be the Outlines tomorrow. But I may change my mind about that. That wouldn’t be the first time that I have done it.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038355-Another-Thirteen-Today