*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038401-Sort-of-Ready-for-Prep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038401 added September 30, 2022 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Sort of Ready for Prep
Sort of Ready for Prep


When I start work in just under two hours from now, it will be October the first. The start of the October Novel Prep Challenge. And I am sort of ready for it. I am when it comes to the day-to-day assignments. Could log-in for every one of them right now. But there are two problems with doing that.

The main problem is I can’t go online at work. Except for my cell phones. And it’s very hard to create, post, or log-in on my cell phone. It may even be impossible for me to do it. What does that mean for this challenge? Unfortunately, it means that I can’t do it until I get home from work. And I can’t start doing it then either.

Tomorrow, when I get home from work, I only have about six hours to sleep before I need to get ready to go back to work tomorrow night. That means I won’t be able to start logging in until about seven PM my time aka eight PM WDC time. I can get the first assignment logged in. but I’m not sure how many more that I can log-in before I go to work.

I know that I don’t need to log all the assignments in all at once one assignment after another. But I have seen others do it in the past. And I have always wanted to do it. This is the first time I can do it. I want to do it too. But because of my work schedule I don’t think that I will have the time to do all of them after I get off work tomorrow.

If I’m lucky, I may be able to log-in the first week of assignments after I get off work tomorrow. But I doubt that I will be able to get any more than that. Especially, since I probably won’t have Outline Two and Outline Three finished. And I haven’t even started working on my four short stories yet. That’s my other problem for this challenge right now.

Earlier today I finished with the day-to-day assignments. I also got fifty-five temporary single sentences written for the third Outline. That’s the first ten Chapters and the Introduction. That only leaves one hundred and fifty-five single sentences left to write. Once I get that done, then I can start working on my second Outline.

I’m hoping that I can get these one hundred and fifty-five single sentences done tomorrow at work. And with about eleven hours to write them, I have a very good chance of getting them done. If I can do that, then I can start working on my forty-two single paragraphs for my second Outline. Which I’m hoping to start writing on Sunday.

The above isn’t my second problem. It’s related to it, though. I have accomplished the day-to-day assignments. And I can start logging them in tomorrow. But they also include the three Outlines and the short stories. In the first Outline there isn’t a problem because it has physically been done. It’s the other two Outlines that are the problem.

Besides, my two other Outlines, my four short stories are also a problem too. They haven’t been completed. So, does that mean I shouldn’t log them in until they are finished, or can I log them in now because the assignment have been completed for the day-to-day assignments? Maybe I should ask someone about this second problem.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038401-Sort-of-Ready-for-Prep