*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038458-Finished-But-Not-Done-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038458 added October 1, 2022 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Finished, But Not Done Yet
Finished, But Not Done Yet


What does the above blog title mean? It means that I finished writing the temporary single sentences for the third Outline for the October Prep Challenge. I still don’t know how it happened. Must have been something that I did. But all my centering for my Chapters and their Quotation quotes for the Chapter Title, the Introduction, and the Conclusion. I had to re-center them.

Still haven’t completely re-centered them, though. I started doing them. But I only got the first fourteen of them re-centered. That includes the Introduction chapter too. I also started giving titles to my Chapters. I’m a big believer in Chapter Title. Know it’s a thing of the past. But so am I. In my case, it’s the very distant past.

Unfortunately, that’s all that I got done earlier today at work. But that’s a hundred and fifty single sentences in a twelve-hour shift. About eleven hours of writing. Thought that I only did fifty-five single sentences yesterday morning. But it was sixty. That meant I only had one hundred and fifty left to write today. And write them I did. But I barely got them finished in those eleven hours.

What am I going to do tomorrow? I could finish re-centering my third Outline for this challenge, or I could start working on my second Outline in single paragraphs. Placing the centering and titles as they come up for both the second and the third Outlines. Could go either way. But I think the fastest way will be to start working on the second Outline.

I don’t know how many of the single paragraphs I will be able to get written tomorrow at work. But I’m hoping that I will get all forty-five of them. That’s forty Chapters, plus one Introduction, and one Conclusion. There are also three Profile single paragraphs that are in the middle of this novel. Why are they there? To break up the middle of this novel to add some suspense to it.

There are only forty-five single paragraphs in the second Outline to write. So, I have a very good chance of finishing it tomorrow at work. That’s almost four per hour. Will I be able to get that many written tomorrow? I don’t know if I can or not. But I hope that I can. After all, the sooner I get them finished the sooner I can start working on the third Outline in single paragraphs.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038458-Finished-But-Not-Done-Yet