*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038482
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2208434
Most entries are going to be E rated but some may go beyond that.
#1038482 added October 2, 2022 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
The AI Robot
"Welcome! How can I assist you today?" AI Kate opened her blue, glassy eyes as I walked near.

"I am here for an interview. Where do I need to go?" Jason asked bowing down.

"You may sit in the waiting room and I will message Mr. Joy to let him know you are here. Anything else?"

"Yes. I don't know where the waiting room is. Would you please show me where to go?"

"I can assist you with that."

AI Kate had wheels to move around on attached to her legs. Kate began to move forward and then turned around the corner. Jason followed. There was a long corridor ahead of them. He wondered why the waiting room was too far away from the entrance. The computer person kept on rolling down the corridor as if it was a normal thing to do.

"How long will it take?" Jason asked.

"Approximately 3 minutes 45 seconds and 2 milliseconds."

"What is your math knowledge?" Jason was amazed.

"Approximately 2.3 quantillion probabilities with math," Kate replied.

"That is absolutely mind blowing. You sure do seem to be very effective. Oh, that must be your boss," Jason tugged at his collar and tie and sweated a little. Suddenly he worried that he smelled.

"Welcome. You must be Jason. I am Mr. Joy. It is a pleasure to meet you," Mr. Joy said.

"Pleasure to meet you too. And Kate," Jason said.

"At your service," Kate interrupted.

"AI is a wonderful thing to have. We have spaceships and flying cars but robots with AI is a rare sight to see. Now, for the interview. We will go to a large conference room. I hope you had a pleasant experience with Kate. She is in training mode. We hope to spread AI all over the universe. Now, shall we begin?" Mr. Joy said.

Prompt: How do we deal with AI? How can we incorporate AI in our daily lives?
Word Count: 327
Contest: "The Science Fiction Short Story Contest

© Copyright 2022 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038482