*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038621-Plot-for-Yectas-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2282203
Protagonist/ antagonists
#1038621 added October 4, 2022 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Plot for Yecta's story
1 normal life-Yect stayed his hands from interfering with mortals only to teach them agriculture and how to keep care of God's creation as Osiris till his brother Drakein(Seth) broke the cardinal rules of God.
The sand glistened in the midday sun, waters of the Nile were a clear blue with a slight wind from the western dunes. A group of children approached his oasis that expanded 10 feet by 15 feet with an inlet that feed the springs pool from the Nile.
"Welcome my young minds, today we continue to learn about giving and taking;-(unlike my brother; when my father failed to deal with him the 10 last civilizations), he thought aloud.
He dismissed a student's remark about a brother and lead the class to a long row of holes freshly dug by the spring.
Now, class, he said as he grabbed a hand full of papyrus seeds-placing a seed in each hole he stated that to make papyrus you need the papyrus tree that comes from these seeds I am planting now why is that?
"because no more trees grow if we don't plant the seeds, according to last week's lessons" came little Azmet.

2 catalyst-The class went on for 30 more minutes when the sun had reached noon being seen crossing Niles's reflection, calling out time to go to the Temple.
As a reed boat came into view, It was 7 feet long and 3 feet wide with a reed hut on board with food baskets by the door. As the class went to Temple Osiris stayed to continue to plant as his anger started to surface;
"why is my brother allowed to run free and I have to obey my father's law?
"Do they think people won't notice?" he thought as his class came back for their Sebayt scribe.

why are you still here Sebayt asked Azmet when a large hippo stepped out of her hut and in anger stood a 7 foot dragon of golden scales.
Penny writer
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038621-Plot-for-Yectas-story