*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038690-Yecta-climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2282203
Protagonist/ antagonists
#1038690 added October 5, 2022 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Yecta climax
1. (last straw)Alarms sounded as the gates lay on the ground, and archangels were on high alert. The angelic choir fell silent as the shadow of a great beast entered heaven. Demons ran thru the golden streets led by Aknar and Lucifer-Genjin and Bael led an army of draconian killing all who don't surrender-Yimir and Abaddon led the dark elves in capturing the archangels alive if possible and upon Drakein's order, Azuka stole the 12 celestial orbs of creation. (Oh hell no!!! for Yecta)

2. (team gathering) Etchula, Tanieha, Huolongchushu, Nomostis, and Yecta feel the universe shudder as the gates fall and now must storm heaven to reclaim it in the name of God from Drakein and his army while protecting the heavenly treasures from being taken and corrupted.

3. (Confrontation and failure) Yecta rushes off in a fury while the others get together setting up the primordial seal and gathering the new gods including Azmet(now a centaur) the guardian of Earth.
The others arrive in heaven only for witnessing Yecta ripping an entire army the size of Russia apart, but find the heavenly treasures have been taken to who knows where because of one lone crusader.

4. (lessons) accepting his full power and not staying his hand while trusting the other gods.

5. (wrap up) Yecta: the guardian of spirit descended from the heavens surrounded by bright light with his long golden body white flowing main and 4 toed feet and escorted by the councils of the two first courts of the four elemental nations. The first two courts were the Chromatic ember court which ruled over Earth and Fire, and the Metallic thunder court ruled over the Wind and Water. They had kept order for centuries and the Dragon Lords had gone too far. they use the primordial seals and restore balance or so they think, 100 years go by and each primordial and gods has children that shape the rest of the universe. since using the seal took 75% of their power now they are only strong as a god who needs followers to keep power and must hide and rest till they are needed again.

6. (cliff)Snow came down from the capes of draugmeer (drowned revreant) entering the fairy fields. The old man carried a bundle across the sacred quartz circle and in a flash was gone. In a strange land of iron and hills he traveled past a sign Alkarie village. The hill walls were flat tall as a 6ft man and 7 horse drawn carriages wide with gaps of 100 yards apart to-from the next. The ground was uneven with stones across the size of a hill giant's belly.


It was at this point the old man realized this place was in giant territory and the buildings he came across was 4 pillars the size( 1 pillar-5ft high=single story inn) of the mountain he just climbed the night before. A loud creak made him jump as the air filled with a young thunderous voice calling out, bringing the milk in. Thor was reaching for the bottles when he saw the small bundle on the cobblestone but no creature with claims to that bundle.
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038690-Yecta-climax