*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039197-Professional-Eliminators---The-Second-Outline
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1039197 added October 13, 2022 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Second Outline

Professional Eliminators


The Second Outline

Written By

SpaceFaction


Introduction

     Aiming her long weapon at her latest elimination, Collina waited until he was facing her before she used a small red glowing ball to eliminate him. Once he had been eliminated, Collina headed back toward her spaceship. She was about to use her Personal Transporter when she was attacked by ten other Professional Eliminators. They were there to eliminator her before she could eliminate all of them first.


Chapter One
“All Like That”

     Collina didn’t know what almost happened to her, but she didn’t have time to think about that right now. She had gotten another elimination already. Usually, she got to relax for a few days before she got another one. But not that time. It had only been about a day before she got it. That made her careful about doing that elimination. Not just because of what had almost happen to her, but because of the timing of it too.


Chapter Two
“What Happened”

     Roobic agreed with Collina that something wasn’t right about that encounter with those Professional Eliminators. And he wanted to know what that something was too. That was why he had started checking into what almost happened to Collina. So far, he hadn’t found anything yet. If anyone could do it, it was him.


Chapter Three
“Not So Soon”

     Another elimination. That what Collina had just gotten. She had already started checking it out. Collina normally checked out every elimination because she did them. That time it was different, though. Because of what almost happened to her with those other Professional Eliminators, she was going to check them out even more closely than before. After she did that to her latest elimination, she was ready to eliminate her too.


Chapter Four
     “Healthcare”

Maveen always knew when Collina was having a health problem. That was because he constantly monitored Collina whenever she was eliminating someone. He also checked her out after each elimination. Just like what he was doing right now. Maveen didn’t like what he had found out from the latest check out of Collina.


Chapter Five
“Only Twenty Protectors”

     Collina only had one TriLan to eliminate that time. Only in order for Collina to eliminate him she would need to eliminate his Protectors first. There were only twenty of then. So, she shouldn’t have too much problem eliminating them before the TriLan she was there to eliminate. Only she wasn’t going to do that unless she had to do it. After all, they were Protectors and not Eliminators. She didn’t want to eliminate them before him. It looked like that would be what she had to do, though.


Chapter Six
     “Just One TriLan”

Only one elimination that time. Collina didn’t think that her latest elimination was another elimination attempt of her. She thought it might be because she thought that she seen several possible Professional Eliminators while she was checking him out. Now she didn’t think he was one. Of course, she would be careful in his elimination just to be sure she wasn’t wrong about what she had been thinking.


Chapter Seven
“Checking Out Collina”

     Maveen finished checking out Collina after her latest elimination. He thought that she was going to be okay. She just needed to relax for a few days. True, Maveen knew that she wouldn’t do it. Maveen had to try, though. Looking at his findings again, he was now starting to think that Collina may not be okay after all.


Chapter Eight
     “Two Eliminations”

Collina didn’t think that her latest two eliminations had anything to do with what almost happened to her a few weeks ago. While checking out the two she was about to eliminate, she didn’t find anything to say they are anything but normal eliminations. She was starting to think she might have been wrong what almost happened to her. They were there for an elimination. It might not have been her they were there to eliminate.


Chapter Nine
     “No One Else but Her”

Maveen disagreed with Collina about what almost didn’t happen to her. He thought she was still the one they wanted to eliminate. That was why he was checking it out. So far, he hadn’t been able to find out anything else they might have been after. At least no one who would need ten Professional Eliminators. No one but her.

Chapter Ten
“A Lot of Eliminators”

     No problems with eliminating her latest elimination, but like a few months ago there were a lot of other Professional Eliminators there trying to eliminate her. She was on her way back to her spaceship again when twenty more tried to eliminate her first. So far, she was doing okay against them. Only there was a lot of them. It didn’t look like she was going to be able to eliminate them before they eliminated her. It only took one unlucky red glowing ball to eliminate her, and one was heading right for her right now.


Chapter Eleven
“Too Close”

     Collina barely got away from being eliminated during her last encounter with some other Professional Eliminators. It’s not as bad as it looked, though. She was going to be okay. At least she would be in time. Time, she didn’t have right now. Collina had just gotten herself another elimination. Was she ready to eliminate her? She was sure she was. Collina was about to find out if she was ready to return to eliminating or not.


Chapter Twelve
“No More Eliminations”

     Maveen didn’t think Collina should be doing any more eliminations right now. After the last three, she barely got away from them. She also didn’t do a very good elimination on any of them. Sure, she eliminated all three of them. only it was very sloppy. Not like her at all. Something was wrong with Collina, and he wanted to know what it was.


Chapter Thirteen
“Ready to Eliminate”

     After getting her next elimination, Collina started having him checked out. She didn’t think it would be any problems with eliminating this one. Just wanted to be sure after all that had been happening to her lately. Collina was sure the latest elimination wouldn’t be any problem either now that she knew it wasn’t another attempt to eliminate her first. After what she had found out, she didn’t think that it was.


Chapter Fourteen
“Never Giving Up”

     Roobic wasn’t just helping Collina with her checking out of her latest eliminations. He was also trying to find out what was going on with Collina. So far, he hadn’t been able to do it. Suddenly, Roobic thought he had found something that may help Collina. Roobic would tell Collina what he had found. He just wasn’t going to do it quite yet.


Chapter Fifteen
“It Didn’t Matter”

     Collina was about to get another very big elimination. Only that one she knew might be another attempt to eliminate her. After all, that elimination had Professional eliminators protecting him. Whether they were there to protect him or were going to try to eliminate, or both, it didn’t matter. She was going to eliminate all of them before she went after her elimination. Not only might they be after her but eliminating them first would make it a whole lot easier for her to eliminate him too. Which she had just done.


Chapter Sixteen
     “Trust No One Except Us”

Knowing that the last elimination wasn’t another attempt to eliminate her, didn’t matter to Collina. She wasn’t going to trust anymore eliminations that she got. Of course, she would except them. Collina just wasn’t going to trust them. Even after they are checked out, she wouldn’t do it. She would be much more careful when eliminating them. True, she didn’t need to take any elimination. That she had never done before.


Chapter Seventeen
“More Like You”

     Roobic still couldn’t believe what he had found out. That there had been at least two other Professional Eliminators who had been eliminated. He just didn’t know what that meant yet. It looked like they were connected to what might be happening to Collina. Only he didn’t know that for sure. That was why he was still checking them out.


Chapter Eighteen
     “A Need to Know”

Collina thought she knew what was going on with her after she was told about the other Professional Eliminators who had been eliminated already. It wasn’t just her who someone was after. There had been at least two others. Collina wanted to know how many more there had been too. Only she couldn’t do that now. After all, she had gotten another elimination. An elimination that wasn’t going to be easy for her to do now.

Chapter Nineteen
     “Healthcare Signals”

Maveen had started checking out the two other Professional Eliminators who had been eliminated already. The ones they knew about. What they didn’t know was how many more Professional Eliminators had been eliminated, and how many more would be if they didn’t do something about it. That was what he was doing right now.


Chapter Twenty
“Only About Fifty”

     Once again, Collina was the one who was about to be eliminated. That time it might just happen too. After all, there were about fifty other Professional Eliminators trying to eliminate her first. Collina didn’t know how many others she had to eliminate. She knew that it was about fifty, though. Just lost count of how many after eliminating around twenty of them. It was getting harder for her to eliminate them. She was starting to think she wouldn’t be able to do it. Unfortunately, it looked like she was right about that.


Roobic

     Who was Roobic? Other than he was a Professional Data Information Specialist, no one knew too much about him. He liked to keep it that way. Roobic didn’t want anyone to know how good he was at getting any data information he needed to get. It had gotten him into serious trouble before, and he didn’t want that to happen again.


Collina

     True, Collina was a Professional Eliminator. One of the best there was. Maybe that was why someone wanted her to be eliminated too. She didn’t know why. Collina wanted to know who was trying to eliminate her, and why they were doing it. She hadn’t had too much of a chance to do it so far. Sooner or later, she would find out. When she did, they wouldn’t like what she was going to do to them. She was going to eliminate them.


Maveen

     Most of the time Maveen was helping Collina with her healthcare. Whenever she needed him, he was there to keep her healthy. She wasn’t the only one, though. He also helped out other TriLans at several Healthcare places around TriLan. At least he did until Collina needed him. Then he was there to help her, and only her.


Chapter Twenty-One
“Almost eliminated”

     Collina was near elimination. It looked like it might still happen too. That was how bad she appeared to be. She wouldn’t be doing any eliminations anytime soon. If she would be able to do them ever again. Collina would be doing them again. That she knew for sure. She just didn’t know how long it would take for her to be able to start eliminating again. Collina would do whatever it took to start eliminating again.


Chapter Twenty-Two
“Where are You Going?”

     Roobic hadn’t just helped Collina from being eliminated. He also relocated them to a place where no one else knew where they were. That wasn’t all he had been doing, though. Roobic had also been trying to follow one of Professional Eliminators who tried to eliminate Collina back to where they had come from. So far, he hadn’t been able to do it.


Chapter Twenty-Three
“Tired of Everything”

     After getting her latest check out, Collina wanted to know how soon she would be able to get back to eliminating. She was getting tired of doing nothing. Also, she was getting tired of everything which had been happening to her lately. That was why she needed to get back to eliminating. Not to start eliminating again, but to find out who was behind her elimination attempt, and why they had been trying to eliminate her. Especially, now.


Chapter Twenty-Four
“All He Needed”

     Maveen thought he had all that he needed to keep Collina healthy until she was ready to start eliminating again. Only now he wasn’t so sure about that. He was getting low on some of the things he needed to help Collina. Maveen didn’t know what he was going to do now. After all, if he gets what he needed, they might be found where they were hiding.


Chapter Twenty-Five
“Finding Her”

     Collina usually didn’t ask for help with her eliminations. Only that time was different. She didn’t know how the ones who had been trying to eliminate had found them. Collina didn’t care about it right now. All that mattered to her was to eliminate all of them before they did it to her. She didn’t think she could do it by herself this time. Normally, she wouldn’t have too many problems eliminating about twenty-five. The way she felt right now, she wasn’t so sure she could do it alone. Even with help, she might still be eliminated.


Chapter Twenty-Six
“Not All Eliminated”

     Normally, Collina didn’t let an elimination get away. Sooner or later, she would get them. only this time she hadn’t done that. She wanted to let them go. That way, she could find out who was trying to eliminate her. Once she knew that, she would find out why they want her eliminated too. Now all she needed to do was follow this Professional Eliminator. So far, it hadn’t been a big problems for her to do it. It also hadn’t been easy either.


Chapter Twenty-Seven
“Somethings Wrong”

     Maveen was starting to get worried about Collina. He didn’t like the way she had been acting lately. That told him something was wrong with her. Maveen just didn’t know what it was yet. All he did know was he was going to find out what it was. He just didn’t know how long it was going to take him to do it. Maveen wouldn’t stop until he did.


Chapter Twenty-Eight
“Only One Thing to Do Now”

     Collina didn’t want to do it like that. There was nothing else she could think of to do to find out who had been trying to eliminate her and why they had been doing it, though. She wanted to know who they were. That was the best way to do it. Collina tried to do it the easy way by following a Professional Eliminator. Only it didn’t work. When that didn’t happen, she decided to do it the hard way instead to get the answers she needed to know.


Chapter Twenty-Nine
“Getting Answers”

     Roobic still didn’t like what Collina had done. He understood why she had done it, though. Unfortunately, it didn’t work either. Now all he could do was watch their hidden Professional Eliminator in the hopes he would do or say something that will help them. At first, it didn’t look like he was going to help them. Only now it looked like he would.


Chapter Thirty
“Eliminate or Not to Eliminate”

     How did they find them again? That was what Collina wanted to know. Only she didn’t have the time to do it right now. She had about forty Professional Eliminators to eliminate. Collina wanted to keep some of them from being eliminated. It didn’t look like that was going to happen. Every time she tried to do it, either they eliminated themselves or someone else eliminated them. Collina might not have any other choice but to eliminate them before they eliminate her. It wouldn’t be easy to do. She could do it, though.


Chapter Thirty-One
“Who Was a Beginning”

     Collina was about to find out who it was that had been trying to eliminate her. As soon as she found that out, Collina wanted to know when she would be ready to start her eliminating again. From the look of her, it didn’t appear she was going to be able to do that for quite a while. Collina didn’t like that. She was going after those who had been trying to eliminate her for the past several months, and she wanted to do it now.


Chapter Thirty-Two
“Monitoring Her Health”

     Maveen understood what Collina was going to do. He didn’t like it, though. She wasn’t ready. Maveen didn’t know what to do now. So, he did the only thing he could do. He was going to monitor her health while she went after those who had been trying to eliminate her. Of course, he wanted to do more. What else he could do right now.


Chapter Thirty-Three
“Elimination, Here I Come”

     Using her Personal Teleporter would have been the fastest way for Collina to get to where those who have been trying to eliminate her. Collina didn’t want to do it that way because they would know she was coming after them. She didn’t want them to know until it was too late to try to stop her. So far, she hadn’t seen any Professional Eliminators. That didn’t mean there weren’t any following her. Just that they hadn’t tried anything yet.


Chapter Thirty-Four
“Where was Collina Heading”

     Roobic didn’t know too much about where Collina was heading. He was going to find out all there was about it. That wasn’t all he was doing, though. Roobic was also monitoring Collina. Not her exactly, but the areas around her. While he was doing that he thought he saw a whole lot of Professional Eliminator nearing Collina.


Chapter Thirty-Five
“More Now, Less Later”

     Collina was smiling as she eliminated six more Professional Eliminators with single red glowing balls to their foreheads. Her favorite way to eliminate someone. She didn’t need anyone to contact her about there being a whole lot of Professional Eliminators who were about to try to eliminate her. Collina also didn’t need not to eliminate all of them because she already knew where they were coming from. She wasn’t going to stop until she eliminated every Professional Eliminator there. Didn’t care how she did it either.


Chapter Thirty-Six
“Not Surprised”

     Suddenly, Collina stopped at the edge of a Wooded Area she was in. Collina wasn’t at the place where those who had been trying to eliminate her were. She could see where it was. It was only a few miles from where she was standing. Only getting to it would be very hard to do without being seen. After all, it was on an extremely small land mass surrounded by water. Water that couldn’t be used to get to them. There was only way to do that.


Chapter Thirty-Seven
“What Will She Do Now”

     Roobic could see what Collina was looking at, and he didn’t like where those who had been trying to eliminate Collina was. He wanted to know what Collina was going to do now. Collina didn’t tell him. She showed him instead. There was nothing that he could do to stop her from running slightly over the water fast enough not to touch it.


Chapter Thirty-Eight
“No Problem So Far”

     Collina was on the extremely small land mass where those who had been trying to eliminate her were. Now all she needed to do was get through the large Wooded Area that surrounded the place they were in. That wasn’t all see needed to do, though. Collina also had a few Professional Eliminators she had to eliminate silently. She didn’t know how many more she would need to eliminate before she got to the place she was headed for now.


Chapter Thirty-Nine
“Health Mattered”

     Maveen had been monitoring Collina ever since she started heading for those who had been trying to eliminate her. So far, her health had been very good. She was even starting to calm down a whole lot. At least she was until she got to that extremely small land mass. Maveen was starting to worry about her again. Her health was going wild right now.


Chapter Forty
“Eliminating All of Them”

     After eliminating four more Professional Eliminators, Collina continued to eliminate anyone who got in her way from getting to the center of that place. That was where those who had been trying to eliminate are. Only to get there, she was going to need to eliminate every Professional Eliminator there. Collina was going to do that anyway. She didn’t know how many there were. It didn’t matter, though. She wasn’t going to stop until every one of them had been eliminated. After all, it was either them or her now. It wasn’t going to be her.


Conclusion

     Collina only had a few more Professional Eliminators left to eliminate. The ones who were protecting those who wanted her eliminated. Once she eliminated them, she went after the ones who wanted her eliminated. She was going to eliminate them very slowly. Not just because of what they had been trying to do to her, but because she still wanted to know why they had been doing it. Something she wasn’t going to find out. At least not from them.


The End?









© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039197-Professional-Eliminators---The-Second-Outline