*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039495-Six-Early-This-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1039495 added October 20, 2022 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Six Early This Morning
Six Early This Morning


While working overnight, I finished three chapters for the third Outline of the October Prep Challenge that I’m involved with this year. After I go home, before I went to sleep, I did another three chapters for a total of thirty single paragraphs that I got written overall.

What does that mean for this Outline and challenge? It means that I only have four more chapters to write before I get to the middle of this novel Outline. I don’t know if I can get all four chapters written tonight at work since I only have about six hours of writing available to me. But I should be able to get another three chapters written.

If I can get three more chapters written, I can do the fourth one when I get home from work before I go to sleep. I can probably even get the three filler chapters that I use as a cliffhanger for Chapter Twenty. Probably won’t be able to get the second half of this novel started tomorrow, though.

Getting the second half started tomorrow isn’t a problem for me. I got the weekend to get it finished. Can I do it in about twenty-two hours? It’s possible. After all, that’s a little more than one chapter per hour aka about twelve to fifteen minutes per part. Like I just wrote, it’s possible.

As for if I can get all twenty-one chapters done this weekend, I hope that I can. And I think that I have a very good chance of doing it too. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. I have thought that before only to not have it happen for one reason or another.

I should be able to get the one hundred and five single paragraphs written this weekend. If I don’t, hopefully, I can get most of them written. instead of twenty-one chapters, I get fifteen or sixteen of them written. That will leave five or six for me to do on my days off next week.

A lot of how many chapters, single paragraphs, that I need to do this weekend depends on how many I get written tomorrow morning at work and before I go to sleep. I should be able to get twenty-three paragraphs written during this time. At least I should be able to do it.

It’s not just how many chapters, and paragraphs, that I can get written tomorrow. It also how many that I will be able to get written this weekend. If I can get most of this novel Outline finished by the end of this weekend, I should be able to get it all done by the due date for this challenge.

The sooner I get it finished, the better. I would like to get it finished by the end of the weekend. And I think that I have a very good chance of doing that. But as long as it’s done by the due date of the twenty-seventh, that’s all that matters to me. At least that’s what I think.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039495-Six-Early-This-Morning