*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039532-Twenty-Three-Single-Paragraphs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1039532 added October 21, 2022 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Twenty-Three Single Paragraphs
Twenty-Three Single Paragraphs


All I needed to get written was twenty-three single paragraphs to finish the first half of the third Outline for the novel I’m writing for the October Prep Challenge. That includes four chapters and three filler chapters that I use after the Chapter Twenty cliffhanger. And I did it all while I was at work earlier today.

That means that I have twenty-one more chapters left to write to finish this third Outline. That’s one hundred and five single paragraphs aka twenty chapters and one Conclusion Chapter. With about twenty-two hours for my shift this weekend at work, I should be able to get all twenty-one chapters finished. After all, that equals out to be a little over one hour per chapter.

It also means that each part of those chapters would be about twelve minutes long. That reads like a lot of time to write a part. And it should be enough time to do it. But can it be done? Especially, on a regular basis. I think that it can be done. But I’m not going to count on it happening until it happens. I have thought that before only to have something come up to stop me from doing it for one reason or another.

If it’s anything like earlier today, I should be able to get all twenty-one chapters finished this weekend. Of course, that all depends on how many that I get done tomorrow. I need to get at least ten chapters done tomorrow. And with a twelve-hour shift aka about eleven hours of writing time, I should be able to do it. If I can do it, then I have a very good chance of finishing this Outline by the end of this weekend.

What if I don’t get as many chapters done by the end of this weekend? It means that I will need to finish the remainder before the due date of Thursday. If I don’t get it all done this weekend, I shouldn’t have too many more chapters left to write to finish it. I would say about five or six. It could be a little bit more than that. Don’t think that it will be much less. But it could be a little bit less, though.

Compared with what I did earlier today at work, I should be able to get about seven- or eight-chapter single paragraphs written tomorrow and Sunday. I’m hoping to do a little bit better than that. But if that’s all that I get, then that’s all I get. I still have four days to finish this Outline. A few days ago, I didn’t think that I would. But now it looks like I will be able to do it.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039532-Twenty-Three-Single-Paragraphs