*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039833-Teine-Certa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2283930
From the will of Atum to the Tears of creation
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1039833 added October 27, 2022 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
Teine-Ceárta


The surface was a cloud of lava-red dust blowing across its mantle. Land expanded as one with liquid fire for water, temperatures reached 100,000 *F in the day and 50,000 *F at night. The caverns went for miles under the mantle with 15 surface entrances/exits. The water was a constant 100*F That flowed into holes in the crust of the planet meeting with lava to make forge spots 19 in all. The minerals were Terriblum(T) a dense metal as thick as 12 American tanks merged into one and Jeptum(J) a noble gas lighter than Helium and dense as Methane.

Cities were found on the 12 layers around the forges at the center at level 6, where coal trees grew on lv.2,4, and 8. The Dál gCais(fire dwarf) was molten rock and flesh that was fire prof, standing at 6' even 2 feet higher than their normal cousins. there were common metals like Iron and platinum as well.

Fire elementals lived on the surface in stone huts and villages protecting the Dál gCais.A saying was passed thru the generations "watch fer the Bananach fer your bones become his"
Penny writer
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039833-Teine-Certa