*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039943
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1039943 added August 15, 2023 at 4:09pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Ram Setu
It was October 28, 2022, and you are still quite embarrassed from last weekend. You have been under the bed sheets all week long, afraid to show your face, and the pain in your humongous rear end is not helping...You then decided to do something to help clear your mind of the recent fiasco. You decided to head to the nearest store and purchase one of those awesome gaming computers, an Alienware gaming computer!


Your girlfriend would notice you coming back from the trip and asks what that big box is in the back of the SUV. You tell her that it's something to help brighten you up! You would haul the humongous box into your office and begin to put it together. After it is done, your girlfriend asks why did you buy a new computer and you tell her that your old one got messed up during a storm. Just after you plug it all in, the lights suddenly go out!


Your girlfriend asks what happened to the power and you tell her that you didn't know. You tell her that you guess that it was the wind, but she then says that the weather outside is quite nice. You then remember just why the power went out...you forgot to pay the damn bill! You remember months ago, you and your girlfriend were fighting because the electric bill is overdue and you kept forgetting to pay it because you were too busy chasing your brother around at the stupid International Movie Theater with your video camera! You get quite pale and hope your girlfriend doesn't notice. Unfortunately, she does and gives you an evil look and asks, "Honey, did you pay the bill?" "Um, well..." "Did you pay it?!?" "Pay what?" The damn electric bill!!!" "Honey, just let me explain..." "SO YOU DIDN'T PAY THE BILL!?!"
"No I didn't, but..."
"YOU WORTHLESS FAT, SACK OF SHIT, YOU FORGOT TO PAY THE DAMN BILL AGAIN?!? AND I BET YOU SPENT THE LAST OF OUR MONEY ON THAT STUPID COMPUTER DIDN'T YOU!?! WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT, THANKS A LOT YOU FAT FUCKING TURD!!!"

THE NEXT DAY...

It was October 29th, 2022, and you and your girlfriend and children are in a motel room for the weekend until Monday. As you explain the situation on social media, you notice your girlfriend staring at you with flames in her eyes. You ask her what is wrong and she says, "You know damn well what is wrong you fat fuck..." You tell her that as soon as Monday comes around, you will take a bit out of your savings account and pay the bill. She then yells at you again and asks why didn't you pay the damn bill earlier. You tell her that your mind was preoccupied by your asshole brother. She then rolls her eyes before she goes back to watching cable television. Speaking of your asshole brother, you decided to check in on him and see what he is up to. You find out that he is, again, WATCHING ANOTHER DUMB INDIAN MOVIE!!!


You couldn't fucking believe it! After what happened last time and the fact this bastard made your mother royally upset, YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE THAT BASTARD PAY! You start to get your equipment together when your girlfriend asks what you are doing. You tell her that you are about to get vengeance on that asshole brother of yours! She then tells you that it's going to have to wait, because your mother just called and said that she just purchased tickets to see "Disney on Ice." Your blood gets ice cold again and you tell her that this was important, as you really needed to get back at him! Especially after what that prick of a friend of his did to you! She then rolls her eyes again and says, "Whatever, you still going, and by the way, this is for not paying the electric bill fat ass!" That last part struck a nerve and you immediately start to throw a tantrum!


"YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME, I WAS UTTERLY HUMILIATED LAST WEEKEND AND WENT THROUGH SEVERAL TUBES OF PREPARATION H BECAUSE OF THAT DONKEY! AND NOW, YOU ARE NOT ONLY DENYING ME MY CHANCE TO GET VENGEANCE FOR ALL OF THAT, YOU ARE MAKING ME SEE STUPID DISNEY CHARACTERS DANCE AROUND ON ICE WHILE OUR KIDS HAVE FUN?!? HAVE YOU NO MERCY YOU COLD BLOODED BITCH?!?


She just simply rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever, get ready, we are leaving soon..."

At the show, you had a bit of a hard time sitting down on the hard, plastic chair because your rear end is still sore from...the incident...The show then starts...as well as your nightmares...
Picture taken from the "Disney on Ice" show.

You couldn't believe this. While you are being tormented by these strange characters dancing on ice, and trying to ignore the pain in your rear, your asshole brother is out having a fun time again! And he is probably with the same prick that nearly kicked your ass, not once, but twice!



After the show is over, you are finally relieved that you are no longer sitting down in a hard, plastic chair and are sitting in a cushioned seat. You, however, are still quite upset, because you have yet to get vengeance against that asshole brother of yours...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039943