*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039952-A-SPoOoooOkY-Update-for-Halloween
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doom
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2202852
A Blog, Written by Me, Now That I Can
#1039952 added October 30, 2022 at 8:38am
Restrictions: None
A SPoOoooOkY Update for Hallowe'en
Well, I've done a lot more writing than I had thought I would over the past couple of weeks.

I finally got the "Tiny Survival 'main' (in that it's the longest path!) storyline to the end of that week of waiting. From "The Big Day onward, the day tracking has ended, and the next phase of the tale can proceed. I doubt I'll get on that any time soon, unless everyone out there has a real clamouring for a certain direction to take it in.

Instead, I think I'll run back along the path and add a few branches here and there, so it's not simply a railroad to my destination! Indeed, if anyone else out there wants to contribute to spreading the tree, feel free to do so!

The unexpected part of my recent writing has been adding to "Shrunken Spider-Man. A cursory glance may show it to be not up my alley, as a lot of the chapters are merely choices deciding between what the setting for the story should be, and many of the entries that DO contain actual writing have the characters acting out of character merely to force some sexual content in there.

Still, I did find a little corner to dig out some room for myself. Branching off from the chapter "A Case of Mistaken Identity (not by me) I write the Guardians of the Galaxy for a little bit. Maybe I'll return to progress it further, maybe I won't, but it was fun to dip into, certainly!

Happy Halloween everyone!

© Copyright 2022 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039952-A-SPoOoooOkY-Update-for-Halloween