*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039955
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1039955 added October 30, 2022 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
Banana Matt Sundae
A Cat Witch has fun with her Shrunken Human Boyfriend.

“I’m going to get you!”

Matt ran like his life depended on it.

“I’m right behind you!”

Matt glanced up at the clock. Another ten seconds –

That was when he tripped on a fold in the rug. Luckily, he fell onto something soft. Unluckily, he fell onto something soft. He was lifted into the air as the buzzer went off. He soon found himself looking at the rather large – to him – cat witch that had shrunk him.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Well, the landing was comfortable,” he said.

The cat grinned. To something the size of a mouse, it would normally be unsettling, but at this point, Matt was used to it. “Good to here.”

“So, are we going to have a quick do-over, Felicia?” Matt asked.

Felicia chuckled, which soon became the stereotypical evil-witch cackle. “You failed to escape me, little mousy.”

Matt rolled his eyes. “Oh no, please, spare me!”

“Oh relax,” said Felicia, in her more normal voice. “Still, I’m in the mood for a Banana Matt Sundae.”

“Um, I’m a little short on the stuff to make those,” said Matt.

Felicia grinned, as she walked over to the couch, and opened up her pouch, pulling out a can of whipped cream. “Only thing I forgot was the banana, but I did pick up a thing of banana puree.”

Matt chuckled. “Let me guess, I’m the banana replacement.”

Felicia chuckled. “You got that right.”



Soon, Matt was on the counter, more the size of a banana than the size of a mouse. The shrunken human watched as the witch got the stuff out, including a bowl in the right shape.

“I’m still surprised that you don’t use magic for the preparation,” he said, as Felicia started scooping a portion of vanilla into the bowl.

“It’s not the same,” said Felicia. “I don’t get any pleasure out of preparing it that way, and magic-made food doesn’t taste right – comes close, and you can eat it, but something is just a little off, no matter how good you are.”

“I just hope that the rest isn’t too cold,” Matt said, as Felicia placed a scoop of chocolate onto the bowl.

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Felicia said, as she got out a tub of strawberry ice cream. “That spell I have on you protected you from the heat of the oven for my Matt Pizza. Ice cream is nothing by comparison.” She placed a scoop onto the bowl. “That’s the ice cream, now for the whipped cream.”

Matt watched as the witch sprayed the can of whipped cream around the ice cream.

“Easier than the tub,” she said. “More fun to!”

Then, she got out some sinew. “I need to tie you up for this next part, so that you don’t wriggle so much.”

“Alright,” said Matt.

Felicia carefully bound Matt’s arms to his body, and tied his legs together. She giggled as she looked him over. “Someone likes this.”

Matt chuckled nervously. “Well, being tied up by a hot witch will do that,” he said.

The cat gave him a quick lick. “I just love how you taste.” She then covered him with the puree, save for his head, feet, and groin. Carefully, she picked him up, and placed him onto the ice cream. After that, she got out some cherries that had the pits removed, slipped one on his head like a helmet, another on his feet like a big boot thing, and carefully placed the third on his groin. She then proceeded to drizzle chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, and caramel syrup all over him.

She licked her lips as she looked him over, pulling out a spoon. “This is going to taste so good.”

There was nothing that Matt could really do as the witch cat started eating the ice cream, causing him to slowly sink, or slip, deeper, and deeper into the dish. Sometimes she’d scrape the spoon along him, to get the syrup that covered his body. Soon enough, he was on the bottom of the bowl, surrounded by melting ice cream. Felicia gently nudged him, so that he keep his head above the mishmash of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, whipped cream, and everything else, all while still keeping those cherries in place. She carefully spooned the melted ice cream into her mouth, eventually getting the final dregs.

“Hmm, tasty,” she said. She looked at him, all covered in what was left. She set the spoon down. “Now, time to enjoy my banana.” She picked Matt up, and starting head first, placed him inside her mouth, and started sucking on him, like some sort of banana-flavored treat, which, technically, he was. Then, she got to his groin, and gave him some especial attention there. Mat had to admit, for easily the dozenth time or so, that Felicia knew what she was doing with that tongue of hers. She resumed swallowing, and sucking. Soon, every last bit of him was inside her mouth, all sucked and licked off. By now, the sinew was at the breaking point. That was when she gave a big swallow, sending him on down, into her stomach. He was surrounded by the remains of the ice cream concoction.

“Hmm, delicious as always, Matt,” said Felicia. “Get comfy – that’s going to be your home for the next few hours.”

“Just clean up before you go to bed,” said Matt, as he finally broke the sinew. “I don’t want my mother to show up in the morning and thing that I’m a slob, or something. Bad enough that she thinks that you think that the smell of bacon grease is a turn on.”

“One moment,” Felicia said. “Cleaning’s one thing I don’t mind using magic for.” There was the snap of the fingers. “Done. Now, be a good mousy, and rub this kitty’s belly.”

Matt chuckled, as he began rubbing the stomach walls of the cat witch. “Anything else?”

“Do squirm on the way out,” said Felicia. “I enjoy that feeling of live prey trying to escape my ass.”

“Alright,” said Matt. “Not my first time.”

Felicia chuckled. “Speaking of bacon grease, I found some more of that potion that made you smell and taste like bacon. It might be useful for doing you up like a ham roast or something.”

Matt had to grin. “Something to keep in mind.”

Felicia patted her belly. “By the way, Matt, if you listen closely, you might hear something very special.”

Matt placed hit ears against the stomach walls. Initially, he could hear the stomach trying to do what stomachs were supposed to do. Then, he heard the lovely sound of Felicia’s heart. He had to chuckle – that was indeed special. That was when he heard something else. “No way! You’re pregnant!”

Felicia chuckled. “We’ve been having a lot of sex – it was bound to happen, sooner or later.”

“I’m going to be a father!” exclaimed Matt, as he rubbed the witch cat’s stomach. “You’re going to be a mother!”

“I know,” said Felicia.

“Hey there, little guy or gal,” Matt said. “This is the sound of your dad talking to you.”

Felicia walked over to the couch, and got onto it. This was a special moment, more special than most.
© Copyright 2022 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039955