*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040077-Tricks-and-Treats
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1040077 added October 31, 2022 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
Tricks and Treats...?
Well, gearing up - Gonna start writing my recipe book soon. I've done some research, and now it's time to write, write, write.

My cardiologist appointment was today. Had blood drawn (always a treat *FacePalm*) and an EKG done. Now I am scheduled for a stress test, an imaging of my heart AND a right heart cath. The doctor also increased one of my blood pressure medicines - I need to get the bottom number down below 90! Talk about those dang "check engine" lights...I am so OVER it, I could SCREAM! But now that I got that out of my system, it is better I know now, rather than later (when it might be too late). So I just sigh, and tell the Lord that it is in HIS hands, which is loads better than it being in my hands, for sure.

On a fun side, I was able to learn and do some "granny-square" Christmas tree ornaments for the tree. It takes a whole whopping 5-10 minutes to crank one out. Will have to see about getting some pictures downloaded so I can share my fun.

Started some jambalaya for dinner tonight, and the kids finished it off and ate it. Gonna try out a new bread recipe that I found on a homesteading channel, and am excited to see how that will work out. Pretty lean here at the house this week, so guess it's a good thing that I am getting to write my fingers to the bone, so to speak.

So, there you have it - quite the mixed bag of "tricks/treats" for me today *Headbang* . I have to keep telling myself that God is in control...I could have died back in July, so He must not be done with me yet.

That's all for now...Let the NaNo commence!! *Type*


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040077-Tricks-and-Treats