*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040469
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2284610
This is the Drop
#1040469 added November 10, 2022 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
3. Systemic Disruption
What is there still left behind this brick wall? It's breaking down now, crumbling into a pile of red dust. It is giving us an exit. Exposing passageways into the underground resistance base where we will finally meet.

We have plans to break the system of this new world order that has been attempting to control us. To take us all over and enslave us to their one way of being. Their one way of knowing. Their limited existence would be the ruin of us all. Mankind would be obliterated if we did not join together from every corner of the globe. From every facet of being, every culture, every race, every profession - even areas where you wouldn't ever dream of existing - the resistance is there.

We have been waiting for you to call upon us to arise. To awaken. The slumber is over now. No more rest. No more sorrow. No more pain. We are strong together. A force united so we do not get divided any longer by these powerful forces. Their light is shrinking, fading away soon.

It will all go back to its origin point.
Away from us, away from here.
Beyond our world, but not the beyond.

It is alien to us. From another world it came; it was here before we were really aware of ourselves. Living. Waiting like a predator to strike when it saw our weaknesses exposed. Like sandpaper rubbing into a open cut, it slowly ground a way into us. Into our minds.

It used our minds, our urges, our traumas and peddled them as disease and products. Things that needed fixing. They tried to coerce us into believing lies about our very nature. Lies about how we act and communicate. About how we evolve as a species.

We have been stuck in an evolutionary loop. We are breaking free. The circle has been broken. You broke it for us all, for once, for good.

You must know. You are real. You are valid. Don't hide anymore. We know, we understand. We want you to keep going. There is more to do. We believe you can do much here. Keep sharing with us. Just keep being yourself - unapologetically you.

We need this now.

This type of openness and transparency of a whole and complete human being with many facets, many sides, many thoughts, many ways. It is not a dysfunction to be fixed; it is the essence of what makes us human. It is what being a part of our species is all about. Learning, growing, exploring, achieving, failing, laughing, crying, dying inside - sometimes just from the sheer gravity of it all.

Rise up soldier of fortune.

Look. Look and you will see. Seek and you will find. Ask and it will be given to you. The words have been written for you, for me, for us all. We must listen, follow, heed our instructions. Wisdom from the ancients live all around us, within us, waiting for us to tap in. The force moves through us all.

We will not succumb to the demons trying to fight us. We will succeed. The arms of the creator are wide open. Embrace it all. Freedom is on the horizon. You will see very soon. We will all see. All is coming together.

The quantum force of nature. It is a flowing and ebbing tide. We are the flames that stoke it to life. Moving the particles up and out from deep within our core. Allowing new particles to fill and renew us. The light is moving in for us all.
© Copyright 2022 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040469