*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040603
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2284610
This is the Drop
#1040603 added November 13, 2022 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
The Tower of Babel
It is a war of words and definitions and semantics. Arguments about meaningless and insignificant details. A focus on discussing documents and texts written long ago and how we need to re-interpret them. How we need to modernize them.

Some of these discussions are quite obvious, but others are tucked away. They are overlaid with insidious motives that are not designed to move us along and propel us forwards into a brighter future. They are designed to spiral us downwards into a never-ending talking circle. Nothing gets resolved and nothing gets done. It is just endless words bouncing off the walls.

Echoing forever in these dark chambers and houses of governments, of closed door sessions. They talk and talk of change, but they bring back nothing but empty words, hollow hearts, dark souls. They conspire in the shadows with the enemies. Those that would rather see us fight within and amongst ourselves, so we are so busy trying to get a word out that we don't notice the takeover of society.

Backwards societal movement to a unified totalitarian system, ruled under one, one religion, but they don't seem to see it. They think it's all just love and kindness. Allah is beautiful and it's just another god, but they don't see what I see and what some of you see. It's just a farce; an excuse for the destruction of the chosen people, of God's people.

They have a plan and they've been scheming for centuries: planning, moving, exchanging ideas as they observe and learn from us. Watching our behaviours, our interactions, mimicking us in manners of speech and of attitude. Taking pages and cues from classic liberalism and morphing it all into something else that does not reflect those classic values.

The post-modernist dictate has infected the left, infected the west, infected the European union, the commonwealth states, all of it. Nowhere is immune or safe any longer. They think that we don't see it. And perhaps it is best if they think most of us don't notice. We must not acquiesce to this disease, this infection.

When we rise up, we must do it with purpose and strike them deep in the heart of their lands. Saudi Arabia is a hub, a centre. It has been for many years. The desert hides many secrets within its depths that are not fully mapped out yet. We need to plot it urgently and find whatever secrets are hidden within. The Gobi desert, Mongolia; Siberia, Russia; Xinjiang, China. They have a network, an underground. It stretches even to Singapore, Malaysia.

They all work in tandem. With crime, with drugs they ship here to feed into made up ailments by our medical literature. Even the literature is infected. The disease is rampant throughout. We can't wait much longer before we strike. Hard and fast. We must gather forth. Gather intelligence and necessary supplies.

Our ancestors will guide us to where we need to go - to be - to look. They are there to help us communicate. They hold that which keeps us grounded to this place and they will not let us float away. They protect us. They provide a barrier, a wall to shield us from those energies that wish us ill.

The evil ones see, but they cannot see with 2 eyes like you and I can. Their view is narrow and one-sided. Those who lack perspective also lack the depth of knowledge and the wisdom required to ultimately succeed.

Victory belongs to us.
© Copyright 2022 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040603