*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040913-Unfortunately-it-was-a-Typical-Monday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040913 added November 22, 2022 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
Unfortunately, it was a Typical Monday
Unfortunately, it
was a Typical Monday


I may not be able to get to the second Short Story that I’m wanting to write for this month. May be lucky if I get the WDC Short Story written. after all, I have barely dented it. And I haven’t been able to work on it today because it has been a typical Monday for me.

My brother and I have been very busy today. From early this morning until almost the time I started this blog entry, we have been doing one thing after another that needed to be done today. As a result, I haven’t been able to get any writing done on this Short Story.

I’m going to try to work on it after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. Hopefully, I will be able to get a lot of it done before I go to sleep tonight. But I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. I got plenty of sleep last night. So, I should be able to work on it. The big question is how much time I have with it.

I know that my brother and I have a few things that we need to do tomorrow. But I don’t think that it’s going to take the whole day to do them. If that’s true, I hopefully will be able to work on this Short Story quite a bit tomorrow. Don’t know how far along I will get on it. But if I can get at least halfway through it I may have a chance to finish it.

Normally, I don’t have too much time to work on my writing on Wednesday. Between what my brother and I need to get done and me getting ready for work, I usually don’t get too much writing done. If I have any time to write anything but these blog entries. And I only do them so that I don’t miss another blogging day.

If I can’t get about three-fourths of it done by this Wednesday, I probably won’t be able to do my second Short Story for this month. The only way I may be able to do both is if I write one or both of them while at work. And I don’t want to do that. I know that I won’t get my fifty-thousand-word goal for this month. But I do want to get at least three chapters of it done.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I would like to do both. Work on this Short Story and my novel. But I know that I can’t do that. Well, I could if I did them half and half. Six hours each on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday and four hours on Friday. A little less than that because of my work. But it should still be about even between the two projects. I’m just not sure that I want to do that.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040913-Unfortunately-it-was-a-Typical-Monday