*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040943-Another-Impossible-Decision-to-Make
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040943 added November 22, 2022 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Another Impossible Decision to Make
Another Impossible Decision to Make


Don’t know what I’m going to do about my WDC Short Story for this month. I did get a little of it written today. Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough. Still have a lot left to do. And very little time to do it. Especially, if I want to write the other Short Story that I would like to write this month. that’s what I mean by this blog title. I have a very big decision to make about what to do with these short stories.

I have several choices when it comes to this WDC Short Story. But most of them don’t include my second Short Story for this month. Not to mention the novel that I’m writing this month for the NaNoWriMo challenge. The only possible way that I can do both of these short stories is by cutting into my novel writing. And I don’t want to do that. But it looks like I’m going to need to do that. Partially, if I want to do both short stories.

There are only four more days that I can work on my WDC Short Story this month. That’s tomorrow, next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. And next Wednesday is the last day of the month this month. If I wait to get it finished by then, I risk not being able to enter this contest. That is something that I don’t want to do. Not because I think I will win this contest. I know that I won’t do it. But because I don’t like waiting until the last second to do it. Too much of a risk of not being able to do it.

Another reason I don’t want to risk it is my second Short Story for this month. I won’t be able to do it. Don’t want to do it. But the only decision that I can make is to work on this Short Story when I go back to work tomorrow night at midnight aka Thanksgiving morning here in the United States. I should be able to finish it on Thanksgiving since I’m working a twelve-hour shift. May even have some time to work on my novel too. If I can do that, I may get my first chapter of this novel written.

If I can finish writing Chapter One of this novel Thursday, I will have three days to get Chapter Two written. I doubt that I can do that. But I may be able to finish it on my days off next Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday too. It all depends on how much of this WDC Short Story I can get written tomorrow before I go to work and how long it takes me to finish writing it on Thursday.

The more of my novel, Professional Eliminators, that I can get done on Thursday the better chance that I can get Chapter Two written by the end of this month. It’s not anywhere close to the fifty-thousand-word goal for this month. But it’s the best that I have gotten in these challenges. So, it’s a win-win for me. Even though I didn’t come close to getting my goal this year either.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040943-Another-Impossible-Decision-to-Make