*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040878-About-the-Same-as-Last-Sunday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040878 added November 20, 2022 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
About the Same as Last Sunday
About the Same as Last Sunday


I’m not sure how many words I got written early last Sunday morning for my novel, Professional Eliminators. But I think it was about the same as what I did earlier today. I could look it up. Only I don’t have the time to do that right now. After all, there is less than an hour to finish writing and posting this blog entry.

If I remember correctly, I didn’t do quite as well as I did on Saturday. And on Saturday I did about twelve hundred words for this novel. But on Sunday of last week, I did a little bit less than that. I think that it was around eleven hundred words. And that is what I did earlier today too. If I am correct about last Sunday.

Maybe it’s a Sunday thing that I got around eleven hundred words written earlier today on this chapter of my novel. After all, this is the second week in a row that it has happened. At least I think that it has happened in the last two weeks. I could be wrong about that. But I don’t think I am. I’m sure it was around the same as last Sunday.

Whether it was the same the last two weeks or not doesn’t really matter. What does matter is that I got about eleven hundred words written for this chapter and novel. And that’s a good thing. Especially, when it comes to me. I’m usually not that good with my writing. Then again, maybe I am. after all, I usually go with paragraphs and not words.

Was hoping that I would get all of part five of Chapter One, All Like That, written. But I didn’t expect to do that. I was figuring that I could get around half of part five of this chapter written. And that’s what I did. Needed about seven hundred words to end part four of this chapter. That’s what I got too.

I don’t know why I’m writing this novel as fast as I am. It’s still not fast enough to reach my goal of fifty thousand for the NaNoWriMo challenge that I’m participating in this year. But it’s a little bit more than I thought that it would be. I was hoping to get around eleven chapters written. Ten plus the Introduction chapter.

Unfortunately, I will be lucky if I get three or four of them written. It looks like it may be three. But the way that I have been writing lately, it could be four. I don’t think that I will get four chapters written. Should be able to get three, though. At least I hope that I can. I think that I can do that. But you never know when it comes to me.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040878-About-the-Same-as-Last-Sunday