*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040974-Whats-Wrong-with-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040974 added November 23, 2022 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
What's Wrong with Me?
What’s Wrong with Me?


I think I know why I have been having so much trouble writing this WDC Short Story for this month. Sure, time to write it has been a very big problem. The biggest problem of them all. It hasn’t been the only one, though. I think that it’s because I made the wrong decision about which one, I should write.

Luckily, I wasn’t too far along on that one to hurt me too badly. If you can call it lucky. after all, I only have about a week to write it. And there is still a lot of it to write. I have got some of it written today. But it hasn’t been too much. I still have too much of it to write. What does that mean? It means whether I like it or not I’m going to need to write it at work tonight. Hopefully, I can finish it tomorrow.

Since I have a twelve-hour shift tomorrow instead of my usual seven-and-a-half because it’s Thanksgiving here in the United States, I should be able to write it. I’m hoping that it won’t take that long to finish it. I would like to continue working on my novel, Professional Eliminators. Of course, I would like to work on this novel all during this shift. But with less than a week left this month, I can’t do that.

Especially, if I want to write my second Short Story for this month. Well, it’s not exactly a Short Story. It’s more of a biography. But the way I’m going to write it, it’s also a Short Story too. I really would like to write it, but the Short Story for the WDC contest comes first. That’s another reason why I’m going to write my WDC Short Story tomorrow at work. So that I can get both of them written this month.

The big question is how long it is going to take me to write this WDC Short Story. That’s a very good question. I’m hoping that it will take less than tomorrow at work to get it finished. I think that I can do that. I’m also hoping I can get it done soon enough to work on my novel for this month’s NaNoWriMo challenge. Even though I know I won’t come close to reaching my goal of fifty thousand words, I still want to get as much of it as I can finish before the end of this month.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040974-Whats-Wrong-with-Me