*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041036
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1041036 added November 25, 2022 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Bhediya
*Star**Star**Star*Warning: The following story contains material that may offend some readers, reader discretion is advised!*Star**Star**Star*

It was Thanksgiving day, 2022, and you were on your way to the family household to have a huge feast with the family!


You arrive at the household and see all of your family there. Although, there are a couple of exceptions. One of your brothers and his girlfriend are at home cooking their own small, turkey dinner, and one of your sisters is working as a prostitu-,I MEAN UM, a totally certified nurse! You would all be chatting as you wait for more people to arrive. Eventually, you see a beat-up Jeep pull-up and knew exactly who it was. Your blood runs ice cold for a moment, thinking he has bought his date! Instead, he has bought his red-haired friend again. You let out a big sigh of relief, as you didn't want to deal with that maniac today! Ross would then put on a charade and try to be nice to everyone, but your brother wasn't going to put up with his nonsense today and says, "Sorry, I'm not in the mood to talk to this raghead loving mother fucker!" before he would storm into his trailer and slamming the door shut. Ross would just roll his eyes and says "Whatever..." While the food is cooking, you all decided to find random things to do to help pass up the time. You, your brother, and a couple of cousins start impersonating random people with a fake Indian and Middle Eastern accent. Of course, while this goes on, you notice that Ross is looking quite disgruntled and looks away in disgust. Another one of your cousins ask him if anything is wrong and he tells her, "Sorry, I just don't find racist jokes humorous..." Eventually, food is ready, and you all start to eat. You then look over at one of the decrepit old ladies hooked up to an oxygen tank. She is one of your aunt's closest friends and didn't exactly look healthy. Midway through the feast, she would start to gag a bit before she collapses onto the ground. Someone freaks out and calls 911. Meanwhile, one person tries to do CPR on her while another tries to look for something lodged in her throat. Paramedics quickly arrive on scene and, despite their best efforts, the lady was pronounced dead on the scene. Your aunt would be crying all day and night after that. You ask your uncle what has happened and he tells you that this lady has suffered from COPD symptoms due to all of the heavy smoking she has done in her life and the past few years have been Hell to her. He then stated that each time he looked at her during the last few years of her life, he would say to himself, "Any day now, it will be her time to go..." Your whole family spent the rest of the day mourning for the great lost.

The next day, on the 25th of November, 2022, and you are still reeling from the tragic event yesterday. As you are about to look up a place for a "Black Friday" deal, you get a distressing phone call from your mother. You ask what is wrong and she tells you that, despite having a horrible tragedy happening lately, your brother Ross is, once again, seeing another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe it! After literally witnessing someone dropping dead in front of everyone at the Thanksgiving table, THIS BASTARD IS STILL GOING TO WATCH MOVIES WITH THOSE DAMN MONSTERS! Furious, you quickly grab your camera and it's equipment, and you and your girlfriend checked to see if the kids are in bed before leaving the house!

You quickly rush to the International Movie Theater and see it is quite packed! You think some movies are quite popular at this time around! You also notice that your brother's beat-up Jeep isn't here either, but you do spot a familiar looking red car instead. This could only mean one thing...ROSS'S DATE HAS DRIVEN HIM UP HERE!!! After making your way into the lobby, you try to get to one of the ticket kiosks, but the crowd is just so thick that it's quite a challenge to even make a few steps forward without bumping into someone. You then hear what sounds like a young guy yelling, "Hey look, it's the creep with the video camera again!" You quickly turn around and see that it was some teenage Indian kid, that looks to be about 13-15 years of age! You tell him to mind his own business, but he continues to keep calling you out for your "creepy behavior!" As you are just about to say something else to him, you notice that he may have some mental illnesses and thought it would be a very mature idea to poke fun of this kid for that. You two would keep hurling insults at each other until security comes in and asks what is going on. You tell them what is happening and instead of kicking the kid out, they grab YOU INSTEAD, and begin to ESCORT YOU OUT INSTEAD! You begin to yell out in a bit of both FEAR AND PANIC!


You couldn't believe that these gargantuan brutes are manhandling you again! After throwing you back outside like a bag of trash, they tell you to leave or they are calling the cops! Embarrassed once again, you and your girlfriend quickly get back into your SUV before your brother's date finds out you are here again and tries to harm you once more!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041036