*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041289-Hyperbole-Advertising-llc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2286083
Long, long ago, in a Newsfeed....
#1041289 added December 3, 2022 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Hyperbole Advertising llc
Hyperbole Advertising llc brings you the MOST understated, low key and downright subtle advertising that you have EVER SEEN. In fact it's so subtle we couldn't even come up with an appropriate description for just how subtle it really is. We tried though, and the VERY BEST that we could come up with was 'Subtle like a taxi cab full of skunks watching horror movies on the rear seat television screens.' (Edward won an award for that one).

In fact this advertisement is so subtle that we literally don't need to mention what it's about. You already know. We are just THAT GOOD. In point of fact we consider ourselves to be the GREATEST purveyors of inconspicuous promotions IN THE WHOLE OF HISTORY.

Thanks to our considerable skills and relentless plugging, our product has now become entrenched in your memories, and now we are going OVER THE TOP. Did you see what we did there? AMAZING! Our simple sophistication knows NO BOUNDS.

So. You know what we want. You know where to go. you know what to do.

Get to it!

(Hyperbole advertising is a wholly owned subsidiary of Megalomaniac Holdings and Holding Associated, registered in Budleigh Salterton, Devon)



I feel that I should point out that this actually was an advertisement for 'Mr. Kibbles Kitty Komestibles', but I've appropriated it to push Schnujo's Whatever Contest.
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041289-Hyperbole-Advertising-llc