*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041528-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041528 added December 8, 2022 at 7:04pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
She raced down to the dining hall freshly showered, she was ravenous despite her midnight snack.

“Princess, I made pancakes, I hope that is OK. I couldn’t find the chef.” Baileywick presented a plate with a stack of six pancakes topped with fresh fruit.

“Ah yes, the chef left.” James admitted, “I think he took offence to what I did with his vegetables.”

Sofia looked at the fruit, wondering what the king and queen might have done with them, fortunately, it was mixed berries although she suspiciously eyed the bunch of bananas in the fruit bowl. “Pancakes are perfect!” She said as she grabbed a knife and fork and started devouring them.

“Princess, could I ask does the castle have a problem with fairies, or perhaps pixies?” He asked whilst standing off to the side.

“We had wee sprites once, and a fliegel lived in the troll caves beneath the castle but I’ve not seen her for years. Why do you ask?” Sofia was making good progress on the pancakes.

“I thought I saw one last night in my room. But perhaps it was just a dream.”

Pancake caught in Sofia’s throat, the realization that she was the fairy causing her to choke.

Baileywick wrapped his arms around her and squeezed, the pancake popped from her throat to land back on the plate. “Princess are you ok?”

His arms were still around her, holding her. “Yes I’m fine thank you, just ate a little too quickly there.”

“Lucky you were here Baileywick, I think my sister is safe now though,” Amber said with a smile.

He yanked his arms back, his cheeks turning red. “Sorry Princess, I should clear the plates away.” He took her plate and quickly headed for the kitchen.

“What were you saying about fairies?” Sofia called after him.

He stopped and turned, “It was probably just a dream, maybe an animal came in and triggered it. I’ve fixed the door hinges so they down squeak and the door can close properly now so tonight will hopefully be uneventful.”

Sofia didn’t want it to be uneventful, but fortunately, she could open doors. “So does anyone have any plans for today?”

“A delegation from the Elves is coming so I’ve got to try to sort out whatever arguments they are having this time.” Amber sighed, as a princess hosting delegates was what she dreamed of, perhaps the disapproving glances had tarnished it.

“I’m going to rummage about in the vegetable garden and see what I can turn up,” James said.

Sofia really didn’t want to know more details about what he would be searching for. “Well I was thinking I might have a picnic down on the beach, Baileywick I could show you the royal yacht, it hasn’t been seaworthy for a few years now.”

“Of course Princess, I’ll pack a hamper.”

Sofia smiled, the beach was small and secluded perhaps she could work out how to seduce him on the sand.

She didn’t go straight to her room, instead, she quietly slipped into the Queen’s room on the hunt for something to wear to the beach.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041528-Chapter-3