*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041529-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041529 added December 8, 2022 at 7:06pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4
Baileywick was waiting for her holding a large picnic hamper as she came down the large staircase, a simple dress covering up what she had found in Amber’s wardrobe and carrying a towel. “Baileywick isn’t this exciting?” she almost sang as she skipped down the last few steps.

She almost linked arms with him as they walked through the garden, perhaps if she were ten again she would have. She did most of the talking as they walked, explaining the layout of the grounds, the history, and anything she could think of, she was in a very chatty mood.

The bay was surrounded by cliffs, a simple hand-powered elevator ran down. They walked in and the structure shuddered and creaked. Carefully placing the basket down Baileywick went to the winch. He strained against the winch but it wouldn’t move. He took off his jacket, unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt and pulled the sleeves up.

His arms bulged, as he pulled the handle, Sofia bit her bottom lip watching the bulging arms. She wanted to feel the strong arms around her again, or maybe pinning her down. There was a crunch, the winch jerked free of his hands and span as the lift plummeted down. Sofia gave a scream as twenty yards of cliff face passed in a blur. Then the lift caught, stopping suddenly throwing Sofia to the floor.

Baileywick dropped beside her, his hands gripped her upper arms, “Princess are you OK?” He helped her back to her feet.

“I guess the lift could also do with a bit of work.” She gave an apologetic smile.

They stood, the elevator swaying, his hands holding her upper arms. She tried to gain the courage to kiss him, just a quick thank you kiss perhaps.

He jumped backwards, her moment missed, “Sorry.”

The rest of the journey was uneventful the chain moving more smoothly, Baileywick’s arms bulged less but Sofia still enjoyed watching. The elevator softly settled into the sand and Baileywick opened the small gate to allow Sofia off. “Perhaps we should take the stairs back up.” He suggested.

“I enjoyed going down with you. But if you’d rather take me up the back way then I’m happy with that.” She tried to sound innocent.

He blushed as she walked out onto the sand. She selected a suitable place and kicked off her sandals and lay out her towel. She pulled the dress off to reveal the pink bikini beneath. The bottoms were thin and rose up high. The question of if he would prefer her shaved was almost moot from how much she had needed to trim so no hair stuck out the side or out of the top where it plunged down low. The top barely held her beasts in, she had no idea how Amber could have worn it without falling out.

Baileywick stopped and just stared at her, she let him, enjoying the feeling of his eyes on her body, and the subtle swelling in his trousers. “She took the small tube of lotion that had been in the towel and squeezed some onto her chest. She rubbed slowly, her fingertips pushing beneath the edge of the bikini, and the swelling grew.

She held the tube out to him, “Will you do my back?” He took it without saying anything and she lay down on the towel. “Before I burn would be preferable.” She prompted to get him moving.

He knelt beside her and squirted a line onto her back. His hand was light, out of respect or nervousness she couldn’t decide. She moaned, exaggerating her enjoyment, his response was to press harder. “Hmmm that feels nice” She moaned again.

His hands rubbed her shoulders, they ran up her back. She felt the pleasure building between her legs. Even with the lotion rubbed in, he carried on massaging her.

“You’re very good at that, your girlfriend must be very lucky.” She conveniently forgot he had already told her he was single.

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” His hands squeezed her shoulders making her groan, no longer needing to exaggerate.

“So you always try to keep things casual do you?” She smiled that the conversation was heading where she wanted it to.

“No, I’ve never, you know, found the right girl I guess.” His hands caught on the bikini straps.

“I could take the top off? We’re alone and I trust you to behave.” She could feel his nervousness at the suggestion.

“Perhaps it would be better if you kept it on, if anyone did come we wouldn’t want them to think we were doing anything untoward.”

She was disappointed, she’d hoped he would agree and then after a little bit more massaging she would turn round and he wouldn’t be able to restrain himself. She needed another plan. “So tell me about the fairy in your room.”

“As I said it was probably just a dream, maybe a bird or even a bat found its way in and that made me dream of a fairy.”

She twisted round beneath him onto her back, “Well what did the fairy do? It’s been a long time since I saw a fairy. They are such beautiful creatures.”

He pulled back, and she quickly glanced down at the large bulge happy to see it had grown. “I um, I don’t really remember.”

She sat up, with him kneeling beside her they were very close, if she’d been brave enough she could have reached out and stroked him through his trousers. “Do you believe dreams can come true?”

“I guess some do.”

“It’s just I get so lonely at times, perhaps you arriving is my dream coming true.” She tried her best to exaggerate her breasts, but in a subtle way.

“I know it’s been hard for you, I would like to be your friend and not just your servant.” His breathing was hard.

“Very, very hard for me.” She agreed, she pushed herself further upright, pushing herself closer to him. He moved closer.

“We could be very good friends.” His voice was breathy, his hand moved to her shoulder.

“Very, very good friends.” She agreed again, he was going to kiss her, she could feel it, their mouths inches apart. His hand moved up from her shoulder to her cheek, she closed her eyes and parted her lips.

“Yoo-hoo!” Amber’s voice came from just down the beach.

Sofia’s eyes snapped open, and Baileywick jumped to his feet.

“We aren’t interrupting anything are we?” Amber’s tone filled with the knowledge that she had interrupted them.

“I should go and inspect the yacht.” Said Baileywick his eyes directed to the sand, “Princess, Your Majesties.” He bowed and quickly walked away from them towards the small dock and the neglected yacht.

“Sofia,” Amber’s voice was disapproving, “Sleeping with the staff isn’t very regal.”

Sofia wanted to point out that neither was sleeping with your brother, but Amber had never really understood hypocrisy. “We weren’t, we were just um talking.” She lied.

“And I think stealing the queen’s bikini is counted as treason.” She said with a more mocking tone.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think you would mind.”

Amber untied her dress, “Don’t worry I kept falling out of it. You can keep it.”

“I remember that. Your breasts just popped out accidentality.” James reminisced.

“Yes accidentality,” Amber winked at Sofia. She stripped off the dress and lay next to Sofia naked. She didn’t worry about tan lines anymore. James joined her, also naked.

“How did the meeting with the elves go?” She should have had the whole afternoon alone with Baileywick and she doubted the visit had ended early because they had reached an agreement.

“Oh those elves will argue about anything, the only thing they agreed upon was it was a waste of time. Remember when we got them to make peace by playing games? Daddy was so proud of us. Do you think he’s still proud of me?” The failed negotiations had clearly left her depressed.

“I’m sure he’s proud of all his children.” Sofia lied to try to comfort her.

“But things in the kingdom are so much worse than when he was alive.”

“Things change, fortunes change, the world is different and many kingdoms are struggling. Perhaps we have struggled more than others due to them being wary of such a young ruler, but that is not your fault.” The matter of incest was very much her fault, but Sofia didn’t feel it was a good idea to highlight that.

“I can cheer you up,” James announced as his hand went between his sister’s legs.

“Oh James, we are trying to be serious here,” Amber complained.

“You are trying to depress yourself.” James countered, his hand undulating between her legs.

“Hmmm, perhaps you are right.” Amber spread her legs.

“I think I’m going to go for a swim,” Sofia announced to the already-distracted couple.

By the time she reached the water’s edge, she could hear Amber and James behind her groaning and moaning. She knew they loved each other, people assumed they were public in showing their affections that they must be public in other ways but Sofia had never met a more faithful couple. She just wished they could be a little more private.

The water was warm as she swam till she couldn’t hear her siblings anymore. She gripped her amulet, “I wish to be a mermaid.” she whispered quietly and her legs transformed into a tail.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041529-Chapter-4