*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041915-One-More-One-Less
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1041915 added December 18, 2022 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
One More, One Less
One More, One Less


What does the above blog title mean? It means that I did a total of twenty-five single paragraphs earlier today at work. That’s one more than I did yesterday, but three of them were Establishing Shots. So, I did one less when it comes to my numeric single paragraphs. Does all that make sense to you?

It doesn’t to me, and I’m the one that is writing it. I’m kind of surprised that I got that many written for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. That’s because I had a lot of trouble writing several of them. I knew what I wanted to write. Just couldn’t do it and keep within the line number for that scene.

Usually, I don’t have too much time to do my writing on my days off from work. It doesn’t matter if I do or don’t this month since I have already finished working on my two Short Stories for this month. of course, these next three days I will have plenty of time for writing. If so, what will I write?

Of course, I do have two choices regarding what I’m going to write. If I get the chance to do it over the next three days. Both choices are to continue working on either my Water Wars scriptwriting project or my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, or both.

Out of the two, I will probably continue working on my second scriptwriting project. Not because I want to get a lot closer to finishing it so that I can finish them both at about the same time before I start writing the scripts, but because I think it would be confusing to do both of them at the same time.

I think that part of the problem with me working on both of these projects for so long is because of trying to do both of them at the same time. Well, it wasn’t quite the same time. After all, I did one while I was at work and the other one during my days off from work. So, it was the same time, but it also wasn’t.

Probably won’t have the time to get too much writing done on either project, but if I get the chance to do any, I will continue working on my second project. After all, I’m almost halfway through it. True, I still have a lot of single paragraphs to write before I’m there, but I am getting closer to it.

I’ve got about forty-three more numeric scene paragraphs to write before I’m halfway through this Scene Outline. If I continue on like I did this last work week, I should get it to the middle within the next three or four days, and that doesn’t include the next three days aka my days off from work.

Once I get to the halfway point, I will have another decision to make. Will I continue on until maybe the three-fourth mark of this project or will I return to finishing off my Water Wars scriptwriting project? Logically, I should continue on with this second one. Then again, maybe I should go back to Water Wars.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041915-One-More-One-Less