*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042546-Wow-used-some-GPS-to-order-great-WDC-STUFF
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1042546 added January 2, 2023 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Wow used some GP'S to order great WDC STUFF!!!
Hi y'all, well it's been a crazy day! Post office was closed and a lot of places too. My sister and I were going to pay Rent and bills but that will be tomorrow. We went into Biloxi over the bridge ๐ŸŒ‰ it was so foggy, couldn't see the city. We usually can see the beach and the big Ferris ๐ŸŽก wheel at Margaritaville. Not today but it cleared up after awhile. Went to check out a big Asian market. We really miss the food! It was beyond super expensive and didn't have what Cheryl needed to make egg rolls or Thai food. ( She's the cook of the house and a great one at that!) So we decided to get some egg rolls and soup for take out at a Chinese restaurant near us.
We stopped at Bargain bin store and she found me a thick mattress cover. It was super quilted and would have been $200 but got it for 4 bucks! And a huge package of good coffee beans.
(She's been concerned about my spine and not being able to get comfortable. We look out for each other.)
We were joking about passing on the decaf coffee and 2 people also agreed, "what's the point of drinking coffee if it doesn't wake you up!" One was a young black guy the other a grey haired lady! Lol folks are friendly ๐Ÿค  down here for the most part.
After that we were pretty tired. It's a huge place with many tables and all kinds of things from make up to tools, household goods,baby stuff etc!
We got a pack of cigs and a Coke and headed towards home. As we were driving by the beach which is HWY 90 it becomes very foggy ๐ŸŒ for about 3 Miles. After we drove over the bridge it was hot sunny and clear. We got the food and couldn't wait to get it home ๐Ÿ˜Š.
It was great and was cheap at $12.00. Couple of months we had tried another restaurant for appetizers was over $20 and awful. The egg rolls tasted like cinnamon or cumin and the egg drop soup was spicy and we didn't even get crunchy noodles.
One of these days I will catch up on my Google reviews. I'm behind about 40 ugh. I have over 2 million views on them and my photos.
So my kitty Maxy is in heat. She's indoors only and getting spayed this month.
Last night I ordered with GPS 3 of the Merit badge's I was given. Tonight I picked out a Writing. Com pin and Clip board's. Mine were lost glad to be able to replace and support WDC too.
So thanks for reading my letter ๐Ÿ’Œ from home. It's pretty cool to be blogging here and being connected with y'all ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ Good night ๐ŸŒƒ that's a wrap!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042546-Wow-used-some-GPS-to-order-great-WDC-STUFF