*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042706-A-busy-day-Thanks-for-MBs--Onward-through-the-next-fog
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1042706 added January 5, 2023 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
A busy day, Thanks for MB's !!! Onward through the next fog.
Hi y'all 👋, not feeling great but better.
I didn't want to forget the awesome news of being one of five best reviewers for The disABILITY Review group! It is such an honor and blew me away! And have ordered the MB to keep by my desk 🐱😃💙!
I was given a MB from Writing.com support, News feed for 100 post's/comments on there!
It really made a tough week much sweeter indeed 🙂🙏🌹.

I met my new health team and was impressed. Was able to get rational real answers. At least was heard and was given something for my chronic headaches.
We got a nice food box and even eggs 😊. With eggs going for 6 bucks and up is a blessing to have some help.
We decided to look for a better place to get Maxy and MoJo spayed. It's 60 Miles drive and was told on phone they had vouchers for low income seniors, but when we got there it was a different story. They couldn't even give a ball park figure on the sliding scale.
People should treat each other more kind Amen.
I'm OLD SCHOOL and from Brooklyn , taught to respect others. I get uptight when others aren't honest or do a half ass job, that they get paid for. I've seen so much of it as others also have. I really wonder somedays if the Tribulation hasn't already started yet. Did someone get it backwards?
At any rate folks just musing over the state of the world 🌍🌎 these days.
I miss the 70's when I played places like Folk 🏙️🌆 City. When I worked for National lampoon's Lemmings and had the sweet funny company of John Belushi ( before the drugs and fame ate him alive 😎🤔😔🥺😪) and might have done the same to me.
Been too busy to write ✍️ it all down besides online these years.
" Ketchup don't get left behind"
Wishing y'all a blessed evening 🌆😘🌻.

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042706-A-busy-day-Thanks-for-MBs--Onward-through-the-next-fog