*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042887-A-weeks-activity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#1042887 added January 16, 2023 at 11:13am
Restrictions: None
A week's activity
Not a lot going on this quiet week after the holidays. I purposely ventured out a few times to keep the battery charged in my truck, needed gas and a quick trip to Wallyworld for a few things. My daughter has been sick with a sinus infection/cold but is beginning to feel better. Although my grass has turned brown from the "cold" weather a week ago, my lawn guy came on Thursday and did a beautiful job of sprucing things up. I so appreciate him.

My local writing group met yesterday with a program on writing children's books, well-attended and interesting. We always have a board meeting just before the program and since I couldn't help myself from volunteering, I am back to picking up the group's (WAG) mail and depositing any checks received. I was their treasurer for five years (2014-2019) and had promised myself never again but...that's me. I think it will be okay, not that much to do and maybe it will lighten the new treasurer's load.

And I finished a watercolor painting for a friend of a relative down south, putting it in the mail tomorrow. You can see Chappie here  . And that's all I have for this week. Have a good one, and stay safe and healthy.

© Copyright 2023 Happy April 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy April 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042887-A-weeks-activity