*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043798-Andre---Week-4
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1043798 added January 28, 2023 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Andre - Week 4


All Entries are rated "E"


CATEGORY 1 PROMPTS

What is more important to teach children and teenagers and why: life skills such as healthy lifestyle and finance, or history/civics/politics and sciences/maths? Who should determine what they get taught (teachers, school system, government, parents. etc.)


We need children and teens to be more skilled in all aspects of life. It seems that some parents these days are not teaching them anything of value.

Don’t get the government involved, that never turns out well. Caring adults would be the best ones to lead this charge. If parents cannot be the ones to do it, then others need to step in. Community members, church, youth clubs, all of those resources of old.

W/C 75

CATEGORY 2 PROMPTS

What do you think of using blog prompts to get entries for creating a psychological profile of the blogger?


Psychological profiles? What in the world? Of what use would that be? Are we storing up information for the FBI or NSA or MI6?

Bloggers would stop writing if that threat is out there, in my opinion. Or they would figure out a way to go on the dark web and secretly post.

W/C 53

CATEGORY 3 PROMPTS

Is there truly a way to keep separate church and state (i.e. religion and government) especially in law/rule making for society? Explain and how would you recommend that be done or not done?


We definitely do NOT want the government telling us what we should believe and when we should go to church. Government should make laws to keep us safe and make our environment better, i.e. roads and such, not tell us who and when and how to worship.

One only needs to go back to the Old Testament in the Bible to observe how church and state got all muddled together. And in the Dark Ages, take a look at the Crusades. But as I refreshed my memory on the timetable for that, now they call things the 'Medieval Age' or the 'Middle Ages' and move the time for the 'Dark Ages' up. Whatever - it happened.

If anyone wants more information on governments and when, and how, they made people worship a certain way, contact me. It would involve more than I wish to explain here.

W/C 146

CATEGORY 4 PROMPTS

What is the most important social problem in society today and how would you recommend to improve or completely fix it?

In my opinion, it is the lack of caring for one another. We don’t care about our fellow man. We turn a blind eye if someone is in trouble. Compassion is no longer a part of our culture. Whatever happened to the Golden Rule, the Ten Commandments?

No one knows their neighbors, no one cares for each other. I think that is the most important problem now. There is no fixing this unless one is willing to go out on a limb, as one would say. And after all this Covid craziness, few are willing to venture past their little private bubbles.

W/C 102





new signature 2021



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.



Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Quill Nominee Signature 2022



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043798-Andre---Week-4