*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045140-Its-still-winter-The-Groundhog-was-right
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1045140 added February 20, 2023 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
It's still winter! The Groundhog was right!

Just as predicted, another snowstorm. But whatever, it's February. It's Montana. It's still winter here.

About 2 inches fell overnight. Beautiful. I don't have to travel anywhere, so no worries.

I took on a project of reading a manuscript for a lady in town. Mercy. So far twenty pages of 'she did this then that. He did this then that. And then this other person did this then that'. A textbook example of 'telling' when I want to read 'showing'.

This person wants to send it off for publication. I am thinking it needs an entire rewrite. Cut and paste and redo the entire work. I have a few months to figure out the best way to resurrect her story. Wish me luck.

Another project I am working on is a power point presentation for the local museum. We want to be included in the Montana Dino Trail. It's a network of museums that have dinosaur fossils. We now have dino fossils and want to be included in that network. The meeting is in April, so I have some time. I have been designated the spokesperson. Mainly because no one else wanted to do it, and the technical guy, the dino expert, isn't a board member. So wish me luck with this also.

Busy times!





© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045140-Its-still-winter-The-Groundhog-was-right