*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045415-Brains-learn-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1045415 added February 23, 2023 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Brains learn (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Share the Love Event Part 2


Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  Owl with signature


P21:Will the AI"chatGpt" eliminate the need for authors or learning to write well?

Bing research: Reference:

https://kids.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/frym.2020.00054

Absolutely not, is the answer to the P21 above. If you cannot use your brain for new learning experience it will slow down. The Chat GPT will cause you to have new learning experiences. You will have reasons to use the 85 billion neurons encased in your brain. If you want to stay alive keep learning new ideas.

Because it is basically a machine it will take its' ideas from humans. When using the software, it will still be necessary to know what you are doing and how the software should be responding.

The neurons of the brain need to keep active in order for your body to run smoothly as you age. Every new learning experience, as you age, prevents loss of mental abilities. Try learning math, or reading nonfiction books about something you were always curious about or learn to use a new machine to cook with or clean your house. Computers brought in so many learning opportunities.

Take a course in writing. How to write fiction or nonfiction is two different systems. Each has their own way of developing a story. Even though the Bot will be able to write something for you; you will have to edit and put your stamp of approval on the content. Stories are written with a certain age bracket in mind and other necessary criteria. It will be up to the writer to make sure the story is what you intended.

Editing is not the easiest job because you will have to understand what is needed to be presented in each written work. When a writer writes, they usually have something in their own mind, that they desire to present to the reader. Can the bot get it just exactly the way a writer would present it without the writers help?

As this technology developes it won't be long until the bots are being used to present courses of study to students. Those writing courses have to be designed by writing teachers. This type of thinking has different paths to follow. The Chat GPT is just the beginning of an extension of the information age.

Have you ever read somewhere that we only use a small part of our brains? Well progressing technology like the Chat Bots is going to wake up parts of the brain that have never been used before.

WRITE ON!


All Word Count by WDC:428



© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045415-Brains-learn-Rated-E