*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045662-Review-of-Secretly-Yours-by-Tessa-Bailey
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2241557
Poems and prose for various contests over the course of the decade.
#1045662 added February 27, 2023 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
Review of Secretly Yours by Tessa Bailey
A Contemporary romance between Hallie Welsh and Julian Vos. Two seemingly different people one bound to time and schedules and the other a chaotic mess. But Hallie has had a crush on Julian since high school. What she saw in him was heroic... and he finds himself wanting to be that person again. He has lost his way. After the fire at the vineyard, four years ago, things have been on high control for him. He sees his panic attacks as a weakness. A friend's breakdown makes him rethink he choices and sends him home to write a novel, but Hallie provides a distraction he initially does not want.

But as they get to know each other, they find that their differences complement each other and bring out the best in each of them.

Hallie drunkenly writes the first secret admirer letter to Julian anomalously and finds herself unable to admit the letters are from her... even when they discuss them.

It was a cute, wee read. A February feel good pick that I was glad I took the time to enjoy.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5340482264

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2023 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045662-Review-of-Secretly-Yours-by-Tessa-Bailey