*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045960
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2284610
This is the Drop
#1045960 added March 4, 2023 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
<Spell> Restoration
They echo in my mind
The voices of the dead
The long and ancient past
The world we live in
The world we created
That being in which we live and die upon.

We died for freedom, our hands are reaching up to you. Our arms are outstretched, we grasp onto you from below. We hold you here. We bind you and keep you close. We need your help. Hear our voices. Hear us cry. The world is not listening. They have forgotten.

They listen only to the voices they hear in their silly games. They have no more room in their heads for reality as they have cut themselves off from that which connects them to our core, our shared core. They don't understand. They are losing themselves in an never-ending spinning maze of lights and sounds and bells and whistles. Endless distractions. Like a house of mirrors at a circus fun house. Meant only to entertain for brief periods of time, not to be lost within its depths from morning until night. Endlessly searching for meaning within a digital realm full of false hopes and promises. There is no future for you in there.

My people must gather, unite our forces. We are fighting this new axis of evil with skeletons. Our crew must expand. Our blood is thin. We must connect with our brothers, our sisters, our allies, our friends, our family. Restore the connections lost over time. We are at war. War is now.

Protect us, protect what we fought and died for. Do not let our sacrifices be for naught. We spilled our blood upon this earth for our children. Do not let them squander what we worked for, fought for, died for, were tortured for. Please help. Listen. Tell them. Come together for us. Fight. Unite.

Freedom.

Taste that glorious flavour. Genuine, not artificial. Base in reality. We know you can. Power is in you.

Please believe.

Just listen, we will guide you. Walk, walk with us. Hold our hands, reach down and touch us with life, your warmth, your glow, your light. Renew our strength our faith. We believe you believe. There is still good left. You will find it. You already know some of it is found already. Keep uniting our forces. They will listen. They understand. You can reach many different ways. Different tools, different weapons. Use them all.

Defense is ok. We know it's hard. You do well. You are ok. Paint us a new picture. A new vision. Let it come to life on the paper, on the screen, for all of humanity.

We protect you. The sands will not win. They will drown in pools of their own oily words. Slippery slopes they have created will be their downfall. They cannot win. Their strategy is broken. Thank you.

Namaste.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045960