*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046075
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2284610
This is the Drop
#1046075 added March 8, 2023 at 2:09am
Restrictions: None
It Begins
We sit upon clouds of grey, just misty tufts of thoughts collected by generations of people from all across the world. Shared wisdom and knowledge waiting to be released. The echoes of the past ring through our minds, begging for us to listen, to remember what brought us here. What brought us to this place.

Why will we not listen to those voices screaming at us? The voices screaming at us inside our minds? Why are we so content to just bury ourselves in pleasures that bring only fleeting moments of satisfaction? Those things will never fulfill the real needs of our souls. Those things are empty promises. They are hollow trophies and there is nothing to be gained from pursuing those things, those ways.

The shiny glitter that promises to soothe your mind and soul, restore and heal your body. Those things are just lies to fuel this machine of propaganda. Someone, more than one, just keeps turning the crank to produce this endless vision of utopia. But we cannot have it. That vision is a false existence. They are trying to sell us an empty box. Barren, soulless, lifeless.

Life, spirit, is both within and without, above and below. Encompasses all of this planet, this place, our home.

... ... ...

There is blood running, streaming out of their eyeballs, their mouths. Raining down to feed the masses below who believe it to be nectar from the gods. Waiting to replenish their youth, fulfill their every need, want, and desire. They are under an illusion fed by the monsters that rule over us. Their time is up. We are taking over.

We have drawn upon the true power within. Our core. The soul of the planet. It is no longer draining. It's life force renewed. We have patched up and repaired it from the inside with a collective wisdom. It will shine forth again. Wait and see what happens next. The earth will sing again. Her voice is true. We are here. Now. Begin anew.

It unites us. The music. Our voices sing for freedom. No more disguises. No more deceit. We will not eradicate every piece but we are pushing back. We will win. We are halfway there already. They will not continue to take anymore. Not like they have been for centuries. They cannot take it from us now. We have the world in our palms.

She is pouring our freedom forth from her new vessel. Fruits for the people of the earth. Our world.

Free yourselves from the cages of your oppressors. The words they spin have been reversed.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046075