*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046130-BlueBirds
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1046130 added March 9, 2023 at 9:10am
Restrictions: None
BlueBirds
For Blog City: Write about the Bluebird of Happiness.

BCOF Insignia


owl for signature use


Bluebirds have been a symbol of happiness for years uncountable. The Bluebird of Happiness Day in the USA is September 24, 2023.

One of the first mentions of Bluebirds as a symbol occurred in China. Some Chinese thought the blue bird was immortal and a symbol of the sun.

In reality, the small blue bird with the orange chest (the Eastern Blue Bird) has a lovely song, is devoted to its family, and exhibits beautiful colors. They are welcome in gardens, because they eat insects and plant destroying bugs of many kinds. Like many birds their numbers are diminishing in parts of the world.

A phrase, Bluebird Days depicts a sunny day following a storm.

A 1934 musical recording, The Bluebird of Happiness became an international hit in 1945.

In 1908 Maurice Maeterlinck published a play "The Bluebird" which became an opera, numerous different movies, as well as a novel written for children.

New York's bird symbol is the Eastern Bluebird. More than one state uses a blue bird as a symbol.

Robert Frost wrote a children's poem "The Last Word of a Bluebird" https://rainydaypoems.com/poems-for-kids/nature-poems/the-last-word-of-a-bluebir...

Birds of all kinds are symbols. Isaiah 40:31 and Job 12:7 are two examples.

Hope your days are Bluebird Days.



© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046130-BlueBirds