*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046161-End-of-the-First-Three
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046161 added March 9, 2023 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
End of the First Three
End of the First Three


My goal earlier today was to finish the Scene Outline for the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and I did that with about a half hour to spare. That’s right, I got one hundred and twenty-five single sentences written earlier today at work. That equals Act Two, Act Three, Act Four, and the Tag Act aka one hundred and twenty-five single sentences.

At first, I didn’t think I would get the end of this first episode done today. I was thinking I would be leaving the Tag Act at the least unfinished. Maybe even part or all of Act Four. By the end of the first half of this episode, I had only gotten about fifty single sentences written. That was just a little bit over Act Three that I got finished by then.

I wanted to get Episode One, Some of the Adults, finished. Maybe even start the planning for Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness. Only that didn’t happen. At least not the planning of Episode Two. I did get Episode One finished. Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know. Once I started writing the second half of my shift, I couldn’t stop myself. Only work stopped me.

Work wasn’t a problem, though. My second patrol didn’t take long to do. As for the workers coming in, they didn’t slow me down that much either. I still had plenty of time to finish this first episode, and that is what I did. If I didn’t have paperwork to do for work, I would have started the planning of the second episode of my Water Wars television series.

Now for the good news. Tomorrow, I’m going to be starting the planning and execution of Episode Two, Episode Three, and Episode Four. The planning part shouldn’t be that hard to do. After all, all I’m doing is copying the Act Breakdown, The Story Outline, and the Scene Outline from the first three episodes I have already written. Only the storylines will be different.

The order of the individual Acts in the Story Outline will be slightly different too, but that’s really the only thing that is different between Part One, Part Two, and Episode One. Except for the storylines of course, and the Guest Stars. They will be different too, but except for Part One and Part Two of the Movie Introduction, that will be true for all the episodes.

After I finish planning Episode Two, I will start writing the single sentences for it. I don’t know how many single sentences I will get written tomorrow, but I’m guessing it will be at least ninety. After all, that equals the Act Breakdown, and the Story Outline. If I do get into the Scene Outline, I probably won’t get too much of it written. Maybe the Teaser Act if I’m lucky.

Then again, I may be lucky if I get the ninety written tomorrow at work. True, the planning shouldn’t take as long to get done now, but it is at the beginning of a weekday shift. So, it may not speed up my planning too much. I may or may not get into my Scene Outline. It could go either way. However many sentences I get done tomorrow, I’m going to get as many of them as I can.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046161-End-of-the-First-Three