*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046210-About-One-Hundred-and-Twenty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046210 added March 10, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
About One Hundred and Twenty
About One Hundred and Twenty


I’m not exactly sure how many single sentences I got written in Act One of my second episode of the Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but I think it was about ten. If I did write ten single sentences, then I got one hundred and twenty of them written earlier today at work. That’s very good. At least I think that it is considering it’s a weekday.

That means that I only have around a hundred and fifty single sentences before I finish this second episode Scene Outline. I should be able to do that without too many problems tomorrow at work since it’s a twelve-hour work shift. I’m just not sure how long it will take to get it done.

The sooner I get it done the better. Once I do, I will start working on Episode Three, Floating Weapons, of this project. It all depends on how long it takes me to finish writing the second episode as to how far along I will be on the third one by the end of my shift tomorrow at noon aka one PM WDC time. I don’t think it will take half my shift to finish Episode Two.

I’m thinking it will take me about four hours, give or take a little because of my patrols, to get finished with the second episode. Then another hour and a half to two hours for the planning of the third I should be ready to start working on this third episode during the second half of my shift.

If I am ready to start working on my single sentences for my third episode halfway through my shift, I may get it finished by the end of tomorrow. Don’t think that I will get it finished by then, though. I do think that I will be very close to finishing it. If I’m lucky, I will only have the Tag Act to finish. Maybe part of Act Four too. Then again, maybe not.

I may not get as much written today as I want to get written. If I’m wrong about this, and I hope that I am, then I may get Episode Four, About Thirty Sunrises Ago, finished on Sunday. I’m hoping that I can do that, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. I have thought that before and have been wrong.

Will I get more than about a hundred and fifty single sentences written tomorrow at work to finish Episode Two of this project? I should be able to do that without too much problem. The big question is how much more will I get written. I’m hoping that I can double those sentences. If I can do that, I may be able to finish the fourth episode two this weekend.

I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. I don’t think I will have a lot of Episode Four to finish next Wednesday when I return to work, but I think I will have some single sentences to write before I finish this part of this project. Just hope it’s only a little bit more to do it.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046210-About-One-Hundred-and-Twenty