*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046266-A-New-Total-I-Think
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046266 added March 11, 2023 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
A New Total, I Think
A New Total, I Think


Two hundred and ninety-five single sentences were written earlier today at work. That’s how many single sentences I got in one day, and that doesn’t include about an hour and a half it took me to plan my third episode for my Water Wars Scriptwriting project. So, with work and planning, I only had about nine hours to write this many single sentences.

The first one hundred and fifty were to end the second episode in this series. Then came the planning for the third episode. After I finished the planning, I wrote the single sentences for my third episode Act Breakdown and my Story Outline. That was another ninety single sentences. Once I finished writing my single sentences for my Story Outline, I did the Teaser Act and Act One for the third episode of this series.

That Teaser Act and Act One added another fifty-five single sentences for today’s totals. Add them all together and I get two hundred and ninety-five total single sentences that I wrote earlier today at work. That’s about fifty-nine to eighty single paragraphs if I was writing paragraphs yet. I’m not quite ready to start doing that yet. I should be by the end of next week. Not the weekend, but the week. Probably it will be Thursday, but it could be Friday too.

Will I get the fourth episode, About Thirty Sunrises Ago, for this television series written tomorrow at work? I don’t think that I will. Even if I push myself as I did today, I won’t make it. That’s one of the reasons I’m not going to push myself tomorrow. If there was a chance of me getting my fourth episode for this project done, then I would push myself. I don’t think I will be able to do that, though.

It would mean another new total for me, and I don’t think I can do that. Especially, not two days in a row. If I’m lucky, I will be able to get the Teaser Act, Act One, and hopefully Act Two done tomorrow. I may be able to get to Act Two, but if I can get it done too, that means I will only have ninety single sentences next Thursday to finish this part of this project.

If I can get my single sentences finished for my fourth episode in this series by next Thursday, what’s next? Next is starting to write my single paragraphs for this project. I won’t be writing any paragraphs for my Act Breakdowns. They were used to write my Story Outlines. From those Story Outlines, I wrote the single sentences for my Scene Outlines. My Story Outlines and my Scene Outlines are where I’m going to be writing my single paragraphs. I’m just not sure which one I want to start writing first.

Normally, I would write my Story Outlines first, but they often change before I finish writing my Scene Outlines. The storylines stay the same, but sometimes what happens in those scenes doesn’t. It would be best to write my Scene Outlines first, and then my Story Outlines after that. That would be the best way to go but will I do it that way? After all, if I do need to re-write some of my Story Outlines, that should be that big of a problem.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046266-A-New-Total-I-Think