*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046893-Better-late-than-never--Embers-confiding-memorials
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1046893 added March 23, 2023 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Better late than never ๐Ÿ˜ƒ! Embers, confiding, memorials.
Dear friends and folk!
A few of you have been very dear to me and I just want to make known my appreciation for each one of you ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ž.
I've been off the grid most of the month because of the Cymbalta I started last month. It's been a very mixed bag. The blessing is my pain has been more manageable than in months.When I came back here in November, it was terrible ๐Ÿ˜” up till this month. I still pushed to share with our community,i n reviews, doing the weekly goals and helping when possible.
Now I'm facing a new challenge with the med. It's making my writing harder to do. My thinking is slowed down and doesn't flow so easily as before. I'm praying this will be a temporary thing...
I tried to post here last week Instead of on my phone, used my Chromebook. It was a great post but sadly I didn't realize wasn't logged in to WDC. Pow everything was lost.
So I will try to recreate it.
I started taking about Embers and how a therapist used it to teach me to understand feeling and in others.
Sometimes we give so much of ourselves to others and can be feeling drained or just blah and not see why.
In a fireplace when the logs burn down there are embers and without blowing on them or adding food , like paper or wood they fade out.
( I've lived with fireplaces and got the concept!)
The thing is with people we need food too. Inspiration for one to light ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ our spark ablaze.
Creating or other ways of finding meaning to lift ourselves back up. Finding spiritual light and teachings have also been important to me and have led to many experiences in my life. One's I hope will get written about in time.
I wrote a poem about the ember's, but it was lost in the post. Hopefully to be reborn again!
Memorial space
This week sadly we learned the news about Storymasters father and his passing.
Many of us sent our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the whole Story family.
May we continue to...
I would like to remember my Grandfather Moe who was like a father to me,took me to the beach and Yankees games. He passed in 1978. My Grandson Tristin passed on the same day (March 28 ) in 2020. I still have the condolences merit badge a sweet soul gave to me.
That's what WDC means to me,the people who make it a home for us and a family.
Blessing's till next time and thanks for your friendship and prayers โค๏ธ

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046893-Better-late-than-never--Embers-confiding-memorials