*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046905-Barely-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1046905 added March 23, 2023 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Barely Again
Barely Again


Only needed six sections to finish my WDC Short Story for this month, and that’s what I did earlier today at work. With only about twelve hundred words, I didn’t think it was going to be that hard to do. I was right about that too. Unfortunately, it took me almost my whole shift to finish this Short Story. At the most, I had about fifteen minutes to spare. That’s how long it took me to finish it.

The good news is that I have finished my WDC Short Story for this month. Unfortunately, with the good news comes the bad news too. So far, it’s only in handwritten form. That means I’m finished with it, but I’m also not finished with it. I still need to transfer it from handwritten to my laptop. Haven’t been able to do that today, but I do have my next three days off to do it.

It also means something else. I have the next three days to finish writing my second Short Story for this month, and that should be plenty of time to do it. Especially, if I can get another six parts written tomorrow at work. Probably won’t get six of them written, but I may get about four or five. If I can do that, I will get this Short Story finished on Saturday.

If I can get my second Short Story finished by Saturday, I will be able to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project this weekend after all. It’s kind of a mixture between short stories and scriptwriting, but I like that. That’s what I was planning on doing anyway. Except, I thought it was only going to be my second Short Story and my scriptwriting project. Didn’t expect to do all three by the end of this week.

I figured that I could write my second Short Story on Thursday and Friday, and my scriptwriting project on the weekend aka Saturday and Sunday. When I had to write a big part of my WDC Short Story too, I wasn’t sure if I could all three of them done this week. I’m very happy to be wrong about that one. I may not have the whole weekend to work on my scriptwriting project, but I will have at least half of it to do it.

Right now, I need to concentrate on writing my second Short Story for this month. I don’t know how much of it I can get done tomorrow at work, but if I can get about half of it done I should be able to get the rest of it finished by about halfway through my shift on Saturday. Don’t know if I will be able to do that or not, but I think that I can.

Whether I got half of my Saturday work shift to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project, more or less, I should be able to work on it most of this weekend. I like that a lot. Despite the delay because of my short stories this month, my normal work writing will still be my scriptwriting. It just won’t be as much of it as it normally is. Especially, when I have my whole work week to work on it.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046905-Barely-Again