*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047159-Created-and-Entered
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1047159 added March 29, 2023 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
Created and Entered
Created and Entered


Don’t have too much to write about today. Except that I did finish transcribing my handwritten second Short Story to my laptop last night before I went to sleep. It didn’t take me too long to do it. I didn’t create it for this contest until this afternoon, though.

Early this afternoon, I created and entered the WDC Short Story contest for this month. A little bit later this afternoon, I did the same thing to my second Short Story. The only thing I didn’t do this month that I usually do was put them in my Notebook. I also didn’t Plug them or ask for a Review.

I try to Plug my short stories and ask for a Review. Sometimes I can do that with my WDC short stories if I can get them finished a couple of weeks before the end of the month. Can’t usually do that with my second Short Story, though. That’s because I normally don’t have that much time left in the month to do it.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t do either one this month. True, I could still Plug them, but I can’t ask for a Review. Well, that’s not true either. I could still do both, but I consider it a waste of time and energy to do them like this. That doesn’t mean someone still can Review them. They just need to do it on their own.

Did learn something from these transcriptions. It looks like I’m right in my calculations when it comes to the Story Outlines and Scene Outlines for my scriptwriting projects. I may still need to adjust these single paragraphs a little bit because of the line length, but not for the number of lines.

Speaking of scriptwriting, I didn’t get the chance to do any of that the last three days because of these short stories, but I will be able to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project when I return to work in about an hour and a half. Overall, this week is starting off really well.

I may have hated the idea of writing these two short stories, or at least part of one, last week at work, but I think that it paid off in the long run. Still have a whole lot of transcribing to do for my scriptwriting project, but now I know it may not be as bad as I thought that it may be.

It didn’t turn out too bad after all, but I hope that I never have to do that again. Unfortunately, I probably will. At least with one of my short stories. Hopefully, it will be a long time from now. Until then, I will continue to work on my scriptwriting projects at work and my short stories on my days off from work.











© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047159-Created-and-Entered