*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047380-Dont-Hate-Me-More-Than-You-Already-Do
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1047380 added April 2, 2023 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Don't Hate Me More Than You Already Do
Don’t Hate Me More
Than You Already Do


The not-so-good news is that I updated the first two episodes of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That only leaves two more to update. Of course, I still need to do the updates. The single-sentence Act Breakdown and Story Outlines won’t be that hard to update. I can do that by writing the correction above it and lining through the bad sentence.

Unfortunately, I can’t do that with my single sentence Scene Outlines or my single paragraph Story Outlines. The only way I can update them is to re-write them on another sheet of paper and line through the bad sentences and paragraphs. Luckily, I don’t have too many of these to update, but I do have a few of them.

That isn’t what anyone is going to hate me about. It’s true, there is a lot more updating than I thought I would need to do. I knew there was going to be a lot. Especially, in my fourth episode. Didn’t expect it to happen in all six of them. That’s the way it has been so far, and I’m sure that’s what it’s going to be like for the third episode too.

It’s what I have been thinking about for a long time. That’s why you are going to hate me. I’m thinking about starting over almost from scratch. Why am I thinking about doing that? It’s because each episode is centered around one of the three main characters aka Chaad, Suuri, or Hoolle.

So far, it has been for the start of each episode. Unfortunately, it doesn’t end that way. I have never liked that. Of course, I have tried to make my mind say that it was okay, but deep down I knew it wasn’t. Now I’m trying to correct that. The only way that I can do that is to double up on the other two main characters with an Act between them in the four main Acts of these episodes.

I don’t have a problem with doubling up like that, though. Did it with my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. It can be done again. Something else I have been thinking a lot about too. So far, I haven’t been able to work out how I can do that, but if there’s a way to do it, I will find it.

Unfortunately, that’s not all I have been thinking about. It’s the length of my scripts too. Right now, it’s a hundred and eighty numeric scenes. That’s twenty for the Teaser Acts and Tag Acts, and thirty-five for the four main Acts. If I increase it to two hundred, the Teaser Acts and Tag Acts will remain the same, but the four main Acts will increase to forty each.

How many drafts have I written for this scriptwriting project, and I haven’t even started writing the scripts yet? It must be in the millions by now. I’m worse than a little old lady changing her mind every few seconds. Sometimes I think it’s best just to quit this project and move on, but I’m not going to do that.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047380-Dont-Hate-Me-More-Than-You-Already-Do