*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047843
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1047843 added April 8, 2023 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - D&D: Honor Among Thieves
It was April 6th, 2023, and you and your girlfriend has JUST gotten out of jail! You have just spent a week in jail...all because of THAT ASSHOLE ROSS AND THAT NO GOOD FUCKING TERRORIST HE IS STAYING WITH!!! After you get out of jail, you find out that the rural area that your family is staying in is in quarantine once again...because of the Norovirus. The whole area is under quarantine for Easter, AND YOU HAVE THAT FUCKING BASTARD TO THANK FOR BECAUSE HE JUST WOULD NOT STOP GOING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, MINGLING WITH THE FOREIGNERS, MAKING OUT WITH RANDOM WOMEN, AND BRINGING DISEASES BACK TO TOWN! That night, you came back home and collapse onto your bed, along with your girlfriend.

The next day, on April 7th, 2023, You decided to check in on the bastard and find out he is seeing that new "Dungeons and Dragons" movie.


You find out that he is going with his previous roommate, who is a HUGE D&D nerd, as well as a group of his friends. This burned you the fuck up and you wanted to get back at this bastard for not only throwing you and a good bit of your family in jail, but for bringing the Norovirus back into town for Easter!

You thought it would be a bright idea to bitch about this on social media, as well as talk about stalking your asshole brother at the theater. Of course, Ross's dorky friend would catch wind of this and sends you text messages, asking you to not carry through with this because you just got done spending a week of jail for this and it was not worth going back to jail over! This struck a nerve and you decided to start telling him about all the tragic stuff that has happened to you and your family recently in the text messages. You tell him all about the tragedies from your sister getting her house condemned, to your family having to spend the holidays in the dark because of the greedy utility companies, to your community being stricken with the Norovirus again. He tells you that he is sorry for all of the horrible things that has happened, but still thinks it wouldn't be a good idea to come out here and stalk your brother. You send him one last message and begin to get your camera and equipment together.

That night, after getting your equipment together, you and your girlfriend would make it out to the theater and see Ross's beat-up Jeep. You two would get lucky this time and get movie tickets for the movie. After you make it into the showroom, you would immediately spot Ross and his group. You aggressively approached him, started asking him insane questions, and was overall showing your ass. Your behavior soon gets the attention of the movie theater management and security and they ended up kicking you and your girlfriend out of the theater!


Shortly after you got escorted out by police and security, you would immediately run up to your SUV and started putting punches in it.


Your girlfriend would then tell you about another movie theater that is down in the ghettos. You and her would then go to the movie theater at the mall. Your girlfriend would ask if you still wanted to see the new "Dungeons and Dragons" movie, but you didn't want to see that stupid, dorky movie anymore and wanted to see the new "air" movie instead!


You two would then go in and see the movie.


That was a damn good movie! Much better than that pile of garbage that Ross and his dorky group of friends are seeing!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047843