*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047866-Work-Slowed-Me-Down-a-Little
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1047866 added April 8, 2023 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Work Slowed Me Down a Little
Work Slowed Me Down a Little


Don’t get me wrong. I think that getting about two hundred and sixty single sentences for my Water Wars scriptwriting project done earlier today is great. It could have been better, and I wish that it was, but around two hundred and six is still very good. At least I think that it is.

Especially, considering I only had about nine hours to write them. Usually, I have about ten to ten and a half hours to work on my writing. That wasn’t true earlier today. I only had around nine hours. Why didn’t I have my normal amount of time to write? It was because of work. It wasn’t that much busier than a typical Saturday, but it was busier.

As a result, I didn’t get at much writing done on this project as I wanted to get done. I was hoping not only to finish Part One and get Part Two written and get the setup for Episode One, Some of the Adults, done. Unfortunately, I didn’t even get Part Two finished. Still have about seventy to seventy-five more single sentences to write to finish it.

Why is there a sentence range? It’s because I’m not sure how many sentences I still have left to write for Act Three for Part Two of my Movie Introduction. I know that I have fifty-five for Act Four and Tag Act of it, but I’m not sure about Act Three. Why am I not sure about Act Three?

It's because of the way that I write my Scene Outlines. My single paragraphs for my Story and Scene Outlines are done in numerical order, but my single sentences are done by characters. Starting with the three main characters: Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. After these characters, I do the secondary characters: Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. It’s the secondary characters I’m thinking about.

I think that’s where I left off with finishing Act Three of this part. If so, then I only have sixty-five more single sentences to finish this Movie Introduction. Unfortunately, I may not only have the secondary characters left to do for Act Three. It could be one or two of the main characters too or a part of them. That’s why I’m writing seventy to seventy-five.

What does that mean for Episode One of this television series? It means that I may not get it done tomorrow after all. I still may get it done, but it doesn’t look like I will. After all, not only do I need to finish writing Part Two, but I have to do the setup for Episode One. That will take about three hours of writing time to do that. If I’m lucky, I will get it done in three hours.

Four hours of my work shift. That will leave me only about seven hours of writing time left for me to finish Episode One. Seven hours should be plenty of time to finish writing the single sentences for Episode One, but after what happened earlier today I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047866-Work-Slowed-Me-Down-a-Little