*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047922-Maybe-Another-New-Recond
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1047922 added April 9, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe Another New Recond
Maybe another New Record


I’m not sure, but I do think that three hundred and thirty-five single sentences in one day at work will be a new record. If it’s not, it’s the second-best day of writing. I still think it’s my best, though. That’s not all. Also did a setup for Episode One, Some of the Adults.

How did I get this number? The first sixty-five ended Part Two of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I was right about how many single sentences I needed to finish Part Two. Thought it was only ten single sentences to finish Act Three. Plus, thirty-five for Act Four and twenty for the Tag Act equals sixty-five total.

I also finished the single-sentence Act Breakdown, the Story Outline, and the Scene Outline for Episode One, Some of the Adults, too. That’s another two hundred and seventy single sentences. Combine what was left of Part Two with Episode One, and you get three hundred and thirty-five single sentences that I did in one day,

That’s not all, though. I also did the setup for Episode One too. That took me about two hours to do. Thought it would be about an hour and a half at the most, but it turned out to be more like two hours. Give or take a little bit. Probably give, if it wasn’t a little bit more than that.

Don’t ask me how I did this because I don’t know. All I do know is that once I started writing I couldn’t stop myself from doing it. Of course, work stopped me some, but it didn’t stop me from writing that much. After all, I did get three hundred and thirty-five single sentences written earlier today.

What does that mean for this project? It means I probably have a very good chance to finish writing my single sentences by the end of next week. If that’s true, then I will be starting my single paragraphs the Wednesday after next Wednesday. At least that’s what I hope will happen. I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. I should get it done next week, but I might not be able to do that.

I’m committed to this project. This is my final draft for these first six episodes. I know that I have written this a million times before, but this time I’m committing myself to it by starting to transfer my handwriting to my laptop. True, I haven’t started doing that yet, but that’s what I’m planning on doing in the near future. Maybe not this week, but really soon.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047922-Maybe-Another-New-Recond