*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047981-EasterPassover-edition-pay-it-forward
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1047981 added April 10, 2023 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
Easter/Passover edition pay it forward!
Hi y'all, still on my phone. I already forgot how to copy and paste on Chromebook in the past few weeks.
Maxy got spayed on Wed, and had no idea what to expect. Even though I asked lots of questions and did research, every kitty is different and didn't expect to be losing lots of sleep. Stressing out trying to keep her safe, making sure stitches were ok and everything else. Her bonded sister MoJo had never been away from her. When we got home MoJo didn't recognize her and hissed.
Didn't know the smells from the Vet would mask Maxys kitty smell.
So it's been a learning experience with this all! I have much to write about this when not so tired. Too much broken sleep 🥱.
Suffice to say Maxy can come downstairs Wed. I will still need to keep her in my room at night for a few more days.
They are hanging out with me ☺️ till bedtime.
41 years today ago my mother took her life. It was the last time. There were other tries, but I was there to save her. It started when I was 8 and became a first responder.
Last week it was the 3rd year of my grandsons passing. He turned 21 in heaven and also took his life.
I didn't make a Seder or do anything for Easter except to thank G-d God for returning my soul to me and giving me another day of life. I prayed and wished a few people holiday wishes on Facebook.
I came close to losing any faith that was in me.
I'm going through another time of uncertainty. After months of trying to find decent medical care, for the past 2 months thought I had it.
Till I got a letter from there saying the clinic was closing.
I'm really bummed out about starting over looking. It's taken time from my writing and life so much already.
Thanks for being here bless you.
Am saving soda cans for the humane society in Gulfport Mississippi raising $ for the shelter.

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047981-EasterPassover-edition-pay-it-forward