*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048380-Writing-as-human
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1048380 added April 18, 2023 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
Writing as human.
These days, I find myself writing in almost any location with any tools, though my preference lies with a pen and paper. Writing in unfamiliar territory has always been a source of trepidation for me. There are myriad reasons, but the majority of them are intertwined with my inherent indolence. For me, the simplicity of a pen and paper suffices to transcribe my thoughts. The act of putting them down requires no additional steps or tools; there is no need for this or that, or the upgrading of one for the other. The burden of accommodating extraneous items is too cumbersome for me. With a pen in hand, a blank sheet of paper, and a mind brimming with words and imagination, one can unleash a torrent of unfettered expression. Writing is a solitary pursuit that requires no assistance from others. I find that an excess of tools can often impede my progress. Writing, for me, is a means of exploring the unknown depths of the human soul. It is a way to delve into the complexities of the human experience and uncover the hidden truths that lie beneath the surface. To alter or manipulate the words of another is to rob them of their unique voice and perspective and to diminish the power and beauty of their work. As a writer, I believe that our words are sacred and that they have the power to transform the world around us. If the tools were necessary, I would not hesitate to acquire them. Beyond that, they are simply a nuisance, hovering around me incessantly. Writing, for me, is a pure and simple expression of my being. It flows naturally, like the thoughts that arise within me and take shape as words on the page.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048380-Writing-as-human