*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048635-I-Think-Its-a-New-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1048635 added April 22, 2023 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
I Think It's a New Record
I Think It’s a New Record


I’m sure this is a new record. At least I don’t remember ever doing sixty single paragraphs in one day. True, it’s only the handwritten part of it, but I think it’s still a record. I have done about three or four times that many single sentences. Maybe even five times more. Not when it comes to single paragraphs.

Don’t ask me how I did so many in about nine and a half hours. Because I don’t know. It seems that when I started writing I couldn’t stop myself from doing it. The only thing that did slow me down a little bit was work, and even that wasn’t much of a slowdown. If it was one at all.

I did have one slight drawback, though. It’s not a major one. I’m not talking about starting all over again. It isn’t that bad. I am committed to this Water Wars scriptwriting project. The only thing I’m changing about it is the line-up for my Story Outlines. That’s the only slight drawback that I’m writing about.

While doing my single paragraphs Story Outline, I noticed the same problem I was having with my Scene Outlines. Only one paragraph separates the same main character. That was what happened between Act Two and Act Three. There is a simple solution to this problem. The same as for my Scene Outlines.

Right now, my Story Outlines are two main characters, then one or two secondary characters, followed by two more main characters with the last two main characters taking up the end of each Act. My new way is to treat it like I did with Scene Outlines. The Act starts and ends with whom that Act is featuring.

Each Act begins and ends with either Chaad, Suuri, or Hoolle. The other two main characters make up the middle of this order with the secondary characters separating the main characters. Does that make any sense? It is a little bit confusing the way I have written it. At least it is to me, and I’m writing it.

An example of an Act would go something like this: Chaad, Kiirra, Suuri, Hoolle, Voonc, Suuri, Hoolle, Reen, Chaad. This is the same pattern in each Act. The only thing that changes is whom the Act starts and ends with. Does that make more sense? It does to me. As I have written, this is just like the Scene Outline now.

I think this way is the better way. It means going back and touching up most of the first three episodes: Part One, Part Two, and most of Episode One. That shouldn’t be too hard to do. The single paragraphs will be the same. It’s just the order that they will appear in the Story Outlines that is different.

I’m just not sure when I’m going to make these corrections. When do I finish the sixteen single paragraphs for Episode One or after I finish the other three-Story Outlines? I could do it either way. I’m probably going to continue working on the Story Outlines, but I haven’t decided what to do yet.










© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048635-I-Think-Its-a-New-Record