*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048688-Yesterday-Plus-One
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1048688 added April 23, 2023 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday Plus One
Yesterday Plus One


It wasn’t easy but I did break another record. True, it’s a barely-breaker record by only one, but it is a new record. At least it is for me. I did it with only a few minutes to spare earlier today at work, and I didn’t think that I was going to make it. For a little while, I thought I was going to tie the record from yesterday.

That’s because my replacement came in about a half hour early. That isn’t a surprise. He usually does that. Normally, he returns to his car to have a cigarette or two before he returns to start his shift. It didn’t look like he was going to do that earlier today. Luckily, he did. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have gotten number sixty-one single paragraph written for Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, finished.

Not only did I finish my sixty-first single paragraph, but I also ended Act Four of this episode. That leaves me only the Tag Act to finish before I got into Episode Three, Floating Weapons, and Episode Four, Probably Death. If I can get to them next week, I should get them both done. I may even have some time to start working on my Scene Outlines.

Did I just write ‘if?’ I did. That’s because I may not get to these last two episodes next week. May be able to start them, but I may not get them finished. Especially, the fourth one. Why is that? Because I’m still working on my second Short Story this month. I’m going to try to finish it before the time I go back to work Wednesday night/Thursday morning, but if I don’t, I will need to finish it at work.

I don’t like to write my short stories at work because I tend to go out of control, and that means a lot of extra words in the transcription of my handwriting that I have to do at work. That means a lot of rewriting. It’s much better if I write it at home. Unfortunately, that’s not possible sometimes. I just hope this isn’t one of those times.

Even if I need to do some Short Story writing at work, I may still get these last two episodes written by the end of the week. I write that for two reasons. One reason is it will probably only take me one day to finish writing the Short Story. The other reason is if I continue writing like I have been this week I shouldn’t have any problems finishing both these episodes. I just probably won’t be able to start the Scene Outlines.

Anyway, I look at it, and it looks like I should be able to finish the Story Outlines by the end of next week. It all depends on two things. Whether I need to do any Short Story writing at work and if I can write as many single paragraphs as I have been able to write this week. I think that I can do it. The big question now is if I can. I’m hoping I can.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048688-Yesterday-Plus-One