*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049382-Three-This-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1049382 added May 8, 2023 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Three This Month
Three This Month


It was last Wednesday the third when I realized that I had three short stories to write this month. Normally, I only have two, and sometimes the second one is a week or two late in being prompted, but this month there are three. True, the second and third ones are sort of connected, but they are still different.

Unfortunately, that night I went back to work. That means it was back to my scriptwriting. True, I could have started working on these three short stories then, but I hadn’t even remembered them. Sometimes, I can remember a Short Story right away, and sometimes it takes me more than a few hours to do it. With these three short stories, it took me a little longer to remember.

The WDC Short story I remembered fairly quickly, but the other two took me a little longer to remember. By the time I finished my Thursday morning shift at work, I had all three of them. I could have started working on them when I got home from work that day, but I was already in scriptwriting mode.

While I’m at work, I prefer to work on my scriptwriting. True, I have deviated from that a few times because of my short stories, but that’s usually toward the end of the month when I’m running out of time with my short stories. That isn’t a problem yet. I still have twelve days to work on these three stories. Well, it’s more like nine days. That’s three days per Short Story.

Normally, I would include those last three days of my days off for my writing of these short stories, but these last three days end the month. I don’t want to end them like that if I don’t want to do it. There have been months like that before, and I barely got the Short Story finished. If I did get them finished.

I think that I have finished all of my short stories by the end of their months, but some of them have been really close. Like hours before the end of the month close. Don’t like to do that. That’s why I’m writing nine days off instead of twelve for this month. The big question is can I do all three short stories in nine months? That’s a very good question.

Unfortunately, I don’t know if I can do that. I may end up finishing one or two of them while at work. I’ve had to do that a few times too. It’s usually not two, but this month it could be. I’m hoping that it doesn’t come down to that, but it may. What I’m really hoping is that it’s none of them I’m doing at work.

After today, I may not be able to do it. So far, I have only gotten one part of my WDC Short Story finished. That’s not very good. I’m hoping that I can get one or two more done before I go to sleep tonight. Normally, I can’t do that, but this time I may be able to do it. At least I think that I can. Won’t know until I try it, but I think that I can today.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049382-Three-This-Month